Sneaking out

I guess it's a normal thing to eat dinner at 6:30 for family's. I took a hour long shower so they wouldn't bother me. People have many soaps. At the facility we only showered twice a week and had one soap bar per week. I don't know how I survived looking back. I think to myself , this hot water really helps with the numbness I feel. Hey , good thing no one can read my mind. I keep laughing at my own joke. I sound ridiculous. I hop out of the shower and put my clothes on. Finally, they go to bed at 9:30. I sneak out and try to find a bike in the garage. A pink and blue bike catches my eye. I take it and drag it out trying to make the least amount of noise possible. I don't know how far I biked but all i know  is I pedaled  far and far  until I make it to his house. I somehow remember the route, weird. I pick out his room, the one with a light still on. I throw a couple rocks until the window opens. His fluffy hair and huge smile sticks out. It's him. Thank god. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder. "Hey, you. Come inside" He smiles. I can tell it's genuine. I drop my bike in the bushes and run around to the back door. He greets me there. I hug him so tight. He's surprised by it. But he hugs me back just as tight. We hug for at-least a minute. I don't want to let go. I feel his warm touch and smell his cologne. Finally, we let go.