Ch. 14

Three months.

It would seem like a little span of time to anybody else. Not for Hannah or for Jimin in that case.

Three months of constant rejection and being neglected. If she thought that Jimin would start to like her after what she had done, it was a stupid thought. She would follow him around the house like a lost puppy and he wouldn't even bother to spare her a glance. It hurt Hannah and no matter how much she tried to convince herself that he needed time to accept her, it still hurt seeing him avoid her like a plague.

Jimin tried to stay away from her. Most of the time he even didn't come home. He'd stay at dorm or his apartment. "At least I have some good memories to remember here."
He'd say entering the apartment where once he and Aera lived.

Talking about Aera, he never tried to contact her and neither did she. Jimin missed her, how he could not, they grew up together. But his ego always overpowered his love for the girl.

That's how life was for them. He never told anybody the reason behind his mysterious wedding.
At first he didn't plan to make it public but one day he was so angry at the everything, he decided it was time to tell everyone about it. Call him selfish,jerk whatever you want but the sole purpose behind it was to bring Hannah under the target.

He spent years keeping his relationship with Aera secret just to avoid any problem in her life because he loved her.

But Hannah, that was a different case. "She herself caused this problem for her" he'd tell himself whenever he'd read some comments about Hannah.

Now he wasn't a bad person, he still was that caring lovely person but he hated the mere existence of Hannah. And he was ready to go too far to hurt and agonize her as much as she did.

Maybe he was so blinded by his own pain that he failed to notice the other suffering.