Fantasies (Bucky Barnes)

You get to the grocery store only to realize that you accidentally left your phone at the house.
"Shit. I forgot my phone. I hope Bucky doesn't need me while I'm out."

Coming back into the front door after going grocery shopping then putting the groceries away, you see Bucky sitting in a chair in the corner of the living room. He had a devious smirk on his face. Wait... was he holding... yep. It was your phone. "Bucky give it back!"You shouted hoping he hadn't found what you'd written in the notes app of your phone. All of a sudden he starts quoting what you had written.

"Oh how Id love for Bucky to be rough with me. To feel his dick moving in and out of me at the quickest pace he could go. For him to pin me to the wall with my hands above my head and just ravage me. I long for satin sheets to grip in my hands in while he uses his metal hand to finger me, maybe it'll happen one day."

"Bucky... you weren't supposed to see that. I- I..." you throw your hands up to cover your face in embarrassment but he forcefully stops you with his muscular arms. "Don't be. I want to give you what you want. I want you to feel the best you can feel. Which is why I'm about to do this." He says trailing off at the end of his statement.

He walks toward you slowly. So slowly and you know something big is about to happen. As he gets closer you start to back up until... "oh shit. There's a wall behind me. Wait... is he gonna..." you thought but before you could finish your thought completely, he grabs your hands and pins them over your head.

He pulls you into a deep, passionate, rough kiss. Much to your displeasure, he moves his lips off of yours and you whine at the loss of contact. He stands inches in front of you and motions for you to jump up. You jump and instinctively wrap your legs around his waist and then you felt it. His rock hard member telling you that he wants this just as much as you.

He tosses you onto the bed and begins to undress you painfully slowly.
Desperate to get this done faster, you start to pull your shirt over your head and he stops you. Then he proceeds to quite literally rip your shirt off, tossing the shreds somewhere in the room.
"Eh. It wasn't my favorite shirt anyway." You think to yourself.

After taking off all of your clothes and all of his, he gives you an evil grin and then roughly pushes into you and begins to thrust at warp speed.
"FUCK! BUCKY YES!" You moan.
"Is this what you wanted doll? For me to destroy your little pussy? For me to fuck you so raw that you can't walk the next day?" He asks huskily as he continues to ravage you.
"Mmmm mhmmm" you moan.
"USE YOUR WORDS YOUNG LADY." He shouts. "YES BUCKY. THIS IS WHAT I WANTED. DON'T STOP."
You screech out.

"Oh I don't plan to." He says deviously.
"Bucky I'm gonna- I'm gonna- ahhhh" you moan out as your high washes over you. He he came right after you but he wasn't done with you yet. Instead he pulled out, and moved his hand down to your crotch and pushes two fingers in and starts to finger fuck you and with the pleasure from your last orgasm still running through you, the feeling was too much but Bucky didn't . stop. He knew you were close.

"C'mon doll. Cum of my fingers. Do it. DO IT!' He screams dominantly and that's all it took for you to release on his fingers.
"Damn Barnes. You're pretty good at the whole dominance thing." You said between deep, heavy breaths. "Well baby girl, you're just such a good submissive. You let me do what I want to it was time to give you what you want." He answers happily.
You blush and look down. He lifts your chin and says "never be ashamed of your fantasies. I want to know them. All of them. I want to give you everything you want baby girl."

You look back down and very quietly say "well in that case... I've always wanted to try toys and handcuffs..." you say slowly trailing off.

"Next time doll. Next time." He smiles and kisses you.