Devilish Grin (Loki)

"Gosh! Will it ever stop raining?!" You whisper to yourself. "Five days! Five fucking days in a row it's been raining!" You add while running from your car to your apartment building.

Flinging the door to the building open, you run right into your neighbor in the apartment across the hall from your own. Toppling down to the ground and falling on top of him you angrily shout "Could this day get ANY worse?!" "Shh! There're other people here in the building, Lower your voice! Geez!" Your neighbor whispers, frustrated.

"Well EXCUSE me. When did YOU become the landlord?! You ask sarcastically and furious. "Well, I guess it was when I bought the building yesterday." Your neighbor says, shrugging his shoulders.

"For real? Are you kidding me?" You say out loud, meaning to only think it in your head.

"No, I'm not kidding. I bought the building out from the owner yesterday. It's a done deal." Your neighbor replies.
"You should see your face right now haha!" He adds, laughing.
Realizing that your anger had turned your cheeks red with heat, you slowly calm yourself with a few deep breaths.

"Well, it seems we started off on the wrong foot. I guess since you're my landlord now that means I have to be kind and respectful, So allow me to properly introduce myself. Hi, I'm y/n and I'm in the apartment upstairs at the end of the hall on the right." You state. "Ok, I'm Loki and I think our apartments are actually just across the hall from each other." He says with a smile.

"I know they are across the hall from each other. I've seen you entering and exiting from that door frequently so I assumed either it was your apartment or you had a girlfriend who lived there that you visited pretty much every day." You state simply. "Oh, so you've been watching me huh?" He asks with a devilish grin.

Feeling your cheeks heat up in embarrassment, you answer, rolling your eyes "What? No! It's not like that. I just... you know what? Never mind." Walking up the stairs you can help but think "well, yeah is very attractive but I'm not looking for a relationship right now."

Looking back behind you, you notice that he's still watching you make your way up the steps. "Hey y/n! Don't be a stranger!" Loki says just loud enough for you to hear as you continue moving towards your door.

Entering your apartment, you kick off your shoes, let down your hair and head to the shower. Before stripping down, you turn the water on, very hot, steam fills the room and you sigh.

"I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm not looking for a relationship." You remind yourself, over and over. But damn, he was hot. Dark shoulder length hair, muscular build, good sense of style, and mischievous and mysterious. Just your type.

Stepping into the shower, you say to yourself, "maybe I do want a relationship and I'm just scared to be hurt again. Maybe it's time to get into the dating scene again... either way, he's the one I want."

Standing under the scalding hot water you hear something... the doorbell. "Shit. It can wait. I've been looking forward to this shower all day." You say to yourself. The doorbell stops ringing and you begin to hear knocking. Well, more like pounding on your door. Angrily, you step out of the shower but leaving it running. Wrapping up in a towel you head to your door and look through the peephole.

"What the?" You think to yourself because out of all people it could've been, it was Loki. "Fuck." Feeling like you had no choice but to answer, you open your door less that four inches and ask "hey Loki. What do you want?"
Loki smiles and says, "you dropped this in the hall." Handing you your wallet through the small opening, you see his hands. Good gosh those hands. "I'm sure he could do a lot of good and bad damage with those." You think to yourself.