Rewind Time Pt2

WWHATTTT?! AN UPDATEEEE?! WHATTT?! WELL HERE YA GO LADIES N GENTS

This chapter is a sequel to another chapter called Rewind Time. If you've not read the first Rewind Time, go back a couple chapters and read it before reading this one!!!!!

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

Dear Diary,
It's been several months since I saw dad in the afterlife and became the girlfriend of Both Steve Rogers and Stephen Strange. I never realized how much I was missing out on while I was single. Both me and Steve moved in with Stephen and we all share a king sized bed with silk sheets. We frequently spend time out around the town, just the three of us. It's a good life and my boyfriends are the best part of life.
-Signed, y/n

"Well good morning early riser." Steve says to you with a yawn.
"Good morning hun." You say and plant a gentle kiss on his lips.

You get up from your desk where you were writing in your journal and you walk back to the bed; dropping a soft kiss on Stephens forehead to awaken him from his slumber.

"Hey baby." Stephen says whilst sitting up in the bed.
"Hey love." You reply smiling at him from your desk.
"How was your sleep?" You all three ask in unison.

Laughing and giggling, you all share how your night was.
It truly took some time getting used to three adults sleeping in one king size bed; but it made you feel safe. Being sandwiched in the middle of two strong, hot, men was a good thing to you.

"Alright gents, I'm going to take a shower." You say while licking your bottom lip seductively.
"Oohhh" Steve says. Stephen simply follows behind you but you turn around and close the door in his face and lock it.

Stephen and Steve look at each other confused. You turn on the water and soak yourself, moaning as you touch your most sensitive areas.
Steve and Stephen are exactly where you want them; confused and horny.

You turn off the shower and dry yourself off giggling thinking about how needy and helpless they must feel; but then you hear moaning...

"What?" You whisper to yourself.
"Oh fuck.. f-fuck." You heat Steve groan.
"Yes Steve yes yes yes." You hear Stephen spit out.

You open the door while you're as naked as the day you were born and see Stephen Ass fucking Steve. They both look at you like deer in headlights but then continue.

"Hey!!" You shout. "Did you guys forget who's in charge here?!" You add.
"Gee I guess we did." Steve says with a smirk.
"I guess I'll have to fix that." You said with a wicked grin.

Stephen pulls out of Steve and they both sit on the bed look at you awaiting instruction.

"Lay down on your backs both of you." You say "NOW" you shout.
They flip onto their backs and both of their manhoods stand straight up at attention.
"That's what I like to see. Heh." You spit out.

You leave them laying there for a few moments simply staring at their bare bodies. "How did I get as lucky as to have two amazing and totally ripped boyfriends?" You think to yourself.

You look under the bed and grab a box of toys. You reach in and take out two vibrating rings. Standing up you place one on each of them and then moans and curses begin to fall from their lips. You think you'll give them a few minutes of torture but you yourself were getting horny and pleasure was pooling between your thighs so you decide go to the box and take out a purple vibrator.

"Hell... f-fucking hell. Please y/n please let me fuck you." Steve says pleadingly.
"Y-y-yeah please y/n I'm begging you." Stephen adds.

Seeing how needy they are only turns you on more and you shove the vibrator inside yourself and pump it in and out. You get to the edge of your high. "Sh-shit oh god... FUCK." You shout; reaching your high and tumbling over the edge.

You remove the vibrator and walk towards the boys knowing they can hold themselves for much longer.
You remove the vibrating rings and sink down on Steve. You both moan loudly and wildly.

Stephen comes to stand above Steve and he shoves his cock into your mouth without warning; moving with you as you lift and drop yourself on top of Steve. All of you are moaning like crazy and you hear a knock on the door of your apartment. "Shit." You say.

Lifting yourself off of Steve you tie a short robe onto your body so that you're covered enough to answer the door. You stand behind the door and peek your head around to see who it is and speak to them without them seeing how you're dressed.

"Hey y/n!" Your mom says happily. "I thought I'd drop in and say hi and talk for a bit while I'm in town!" She adds.
"Ya know mom? I really just don't think this is a great time." *y/n pretends to cough* "I'm kind of ill right now and I wouldn't wanna- ohh mmm"
You try to say but end up moaning as you feel a tongue sliding in and out of your folds.

"Y/n are you... moaning?" Your mother asks. "N-no, im I- I- ugh fucking hell." You say. "I think I'm gonna be sick." You lie to her and close the door.

Turning to the mischief making boys you say "YOU REALLY THINK THAT WAS FUNNY?! YOU ASSHOLES COULDVE GOTTEN US CAUGHT!"

Stephen leans down in front of you and licks another stripe up the front of your vagina and laughs as you buck your hips into his face. He picks you up and plops you on the couch and promptly begins eating you out. Licking every inch of you but his head rises sharply and suddenly at Steve shoves he cock into Stephens ass.

All of you are moaning messes and all of a sudden you all reach your high, it would be normal if they weren't looking at you so amazed. "Guys..." you say ashamed; "I think I just peed." You say covering your face with your hands.

"No princess, you- you squirted. We made you squirt. Oh my god." Stephen says.