Gentle (Bucky Barnes)

"Bucky, Where are you taking me?" You ask inquisitively as you ride passenger seat in Buckys blue chevy truck. Taking his eyes off the road for a split second he looks you in the eyes and says "Just enjoy the ride. We will be there in a few minutes darlin." Every time he looks in your eyes and calls you darlin, your heart aches a little and you can't help but smile. After about ten more minutes of driving, Bucky turns on to a dirt road and drives into the middle of a field.

"What are we doing here Buck?" You ask excited. "Sunset Picnic!" Bucky says enthusiastically. He goes to the back of the truck a pulls out a blanket and basket. Setting the blanket out he says "I know I'm not a great cook so I just made a couple sandwiches and bought some wine." Replying happily you say "Awww Bucky. You're the best Fiancé ever." He blushes a bit and smiles, grabbing your hand he pulls you to the blanket and you both sit down. "Would you prefer Turkey and cheese or peanut butter and jelly?" He asks opening the basket. "Turkey please!" You exclaim smiling. "Alright." He says handing you a sandwich. By the time you both finish your sandwiches, the sun has set and you're sitting in the dark next to your groom to be. He looks you in the eyes and pulls you into a passionate kiss. After several minutes of kissing, between deep breaths, he grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it over his head. Getting the memo, you pull your shirt off and he unhooks your bra and slides it off. He begins to slide your shorts off when you suddenly tense up and push away his hand.

"What's wrong?" Bucky asks you concerned. "I... um... I've never... um..." you try to reply, embarrassed. "We don't have to if you don't want to." Bucky says kindly. "No. No, I do want to. It's just I've never before." "Are you sure?" Bucky inquires calmly. "Yes. Just please be patient with me." You reply, red in the face. Bucky's hands find their way to your waistline and slowly tug your shorts off, followed by your underwear. Knowing he is looking at your bare body, you become extremely self conscious and a tear rolls down your cheek. He pulls off his jeans and boxers and leans in, on top of you and kisses you deeply with passion. He lines himself up with your entrance and and slowly begins to enter you.

You flinch in pain and Bucky looks at you and Sympathetically asks "Are you ok?" You nod swiftly and he grabs your hand and says "Don't worry. I'll be Gentle." You hold your breath and every time you think he couldn't possibly go any deeper, you were proven wrong. After several more seconds he stopped and squeezed you hand and says "Are you ready?" You nod nervously and he begins to move out a little, then back in, out a little more, then back in, over and over until you were matching him thrust to thrust. Moaning softly, you treasure every second of pure bliss. You think that he can't possibly move any faster, yet somehow he gains speed and you can't hold on. You let out a small screech before climaxing and collapsing on his chest. He continues to thrust in and out at full speed until he cms and relaxes to a sudden stop. He doesn't bother to pull out, you're both just in total ecstasy and you lie there on his chest for the rest of the night and don't care that you are both still one. Sunrise comes and you wake up on his chest, his length still filling you completely and he smiles. "Good morning Darlin." He says with a half smile half smirk. Blushing you ask "How long have you been awake?" Responding with a slight giggle he says, "Oh an hour or so."

"Why didn't you wake me?" You ask swiftly. "You seemed to be having a good dream." He replies with a smirk on his face. "Wait... how could you tell?" You inquire confused. Smirking, he answers "Well... you were moaning softly and kept touching yourself. Immediately regretting asking the question you asked, you blush profusely and say "oh my god. Really? I'm sorry." Reaching up to cover your face, you realize you were still touching yourself and begin blushing all over again. You cover your face and seeing that you are now wide awake, Bucky pulls out of you sand brings you your clothing that was swiftly discarded last night. You both get dressed and get into the cab of the truck. He cranks up the truck, leans over and kisses you passionately and fiercely and suddenly the only difference between now and last night, is that this time, the sun is up.