The Jericho

Song comes for later in the chapter. Also this chapter is kinda short, sorry 😬

Word count: 1543

Bold = Authors Note/Opening Sequence/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(N/d/h) = Non-Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/r) = Favorite Restaurant
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(D/h/c) = Dad's Hair Color
(D/e/c) = Dad's Eye Color
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(M/h/c) = Mom's Hair Color
(M/e/c) = Mom's Eye Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malibu, California

Your POV
"Good morning, (Y/n). It's 7:00 am and the weather in Malibu is 72 degrees with scattered clouds. The surf conditions are fair with waist-to-shoulder high lines. High tide will be at 10:52 am."

"Good morning to you also." I yawned out as I stretched. I got up and put on some clothes. I went and ate something, then I went downstairs to my workshop. I turned on my favorite song, (f/s), and continued to work on my car. A couple of hours go by, I was still working. I took a piece off and set it to the side.

"Give me an exploded view, please." I say and Jarvis does exactly that.

"The compression in cylinder three appears to be low." Jarvis tells me.

"Log that."

My music suddenly stops and I hear the lab door open.

"I'm gonna try again right now. I'll keep you posted." I hear Pepper say before she hangs up the phone.

"Please don't turn off my music when I'm in the mood. I'll loose motivation." I say with my back still turned.

"You are supposed to be halfway around the world right now." She scolds me.

"Why are you trying to hustle me out of here?" I ask.

"Your flight was scheduled to leave an hour and a half ago." I took off another piece of the car while she was talking, and set it to the side.

"That's funny, with it being my plane and all, that it would just wait for me to get there." I smirk, but she can't see.

"(Y/n), I need to speak to you about a couple things before I get you out of the door."

"Alrighty then." I say as I wipe off my hands with a rag. I turn around and sit on the wheel facing Pepper.

"Larry called. He's got another buyer for the Jackson Pollock in the wings. Do you want it? Yes or no."

"Should I get it?"

"I think it's a good example. But, I also think it's incredibly overpriced." She looks at me and I smile.

"I need it. Buy it. Store it." I got up and started walking over to my lab fridge.

"Okay. The MIT commencement speech-"

"Is in June." I interrupt. "Please, don't harangue me about stuff that's way, way, down-"

"Well, they're haranguing me, so I'm gonna say yes." Pepper says as I reach the fridge. I open it and grab a can (or bottle) of (f/d). I open it and take a sip.