Escape, Conference, Then Some Flying

Bold = Authors Note/Opening Sequence/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(N/d/h) = Non-Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/r) = Favorite Restaurant
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(D/h/c) = Dad's Hair Color
(D/e/c) = Dad's Eye Color
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(M/h/c) = Mom's Hair Color
(M/e/c) = Mom's Eye Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
I counted my steps as I stomped towards the end of the hallway; not even being bothered by the men shooting at me. I turned right, like I was supposed to, and counted more. The men thought they could hide behind a door, but I grabbed the man left behind, threw him away, and slammed on the door. It took me three tries before the door came down. I knocked out a man, but my arm got lodged in the wall in the process. I got it out and went to the end of the hallway, finally seeing the exit. I heard coughing and I looked over.

Yinsen was laying on a pile of pages of ammo, all bloody.

"Yinsen!"

"Watch out!" He groaned as the bald man shot a small bomb at the wall next to me. I shot back at him; him getting crushed by the rubble that fell. I went over to Yinsen and put my mask up.

"(L/n)."

"Come on. We got to go. Move for me, come on. We got a plan. We're gonna stick to it."

"This was always the plan, (L/n)."

"Come on, you're gonna go see your family. Get up."

"My family is dead." My stomach sank. This was the plan after all. He knew he would die in the process. He sacrificed himself for my life. "I'm going to see them now, (L/n)." He saw my eyes watering. "It's okay. I want this. I want this."

I smiled. "Thank you for saving me."

"Don't waste it. Don't waste your life." He took a deep breath, and his body relaxed; his head falling to the side.

I looked at the doorway with a glare before I put my mask back on and walked out. The men all fired at me, then soon stopped, realizing it did nothing to me.

"My turn." I seethed before I let out my flamethrowers; burning everything in range. I walked out of the cave burning everything I could. Someone on the hill started shooting at me, and ended up shooting something in my knee gear. I fell to the ground before getting up and blowing up the man. I flipped a switch on my arm and pushed a button, then put my arms and legs close together. The flamethrowers in my feet activated, sending me flying into the sky. They soon gave out, and I was plummeting to the ground. I hit the sand and skidded a couple meters.

I groaned as I slowly took everything of the suit off of me. I laid there for a moment before I decided to get up. I wrapped my jacket around my head and shoulders and started my slow and sweaty walk away from that wretched cave. My tank top revealed my arms to the sun and I could feel them getting burnt.

I limped over yet another sand dune then jumped when I heard helicopters. I immediately recognized them as ones from the army. I raised my arms and waved them around. I laughed and fell to my knees as they all landed. The door to the closest one opened and Rhodey jumped out and ran to me along with four other guys.

He got to me and immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"How was the "fun-vee"?" I laughed and started crying with relief. "Next time, you ride with me." He said, not even giving me a choice. Not that I would want any other.