What Did You Do To Me?

Bold = Authors Note/Opening Sequence/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(N/d/h) = Non-Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/r) = Favorite Restaurant
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(D/h/c) = Dad's Hair Color
(D/e/c) = Dad's Eye Color
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(M/h/c) = Mom's Hair Color
(M/e/c) = Mom's Eye Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Pain.

Screaming.

Radio static.

Men, all around me.

Grinding tools.

Tears.

Darkness...

Time skip
I heard a far away scream echo around me and I jumped awake. I stared above me a bit before coughing. I grabbed the tube that was taped to my nose and pulled. I gagged hard when I felt the tube come up my chest, throat and then out my nose. My chest felt rough so I looked down to see bandages covering my breasts instead of my sports-bra. Otherwise, I had a huge jacket covering my shirtless torso, and fingerless gloves.

I looked over to my left and clenched my hand. I reached over to the table to try and get a glass of water, but I ended up pushing it away even more. God, my throat was so dry. I coughed again, then looked up to see a man shaving his beard. He was mostly bald, and he wore curved glasses that were a bit flat at the top.

I tried to lean my whole body to reach the table, but was stopped when something tugged at my chest.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you." The man warned.

I leaned back over to look at the table to my right, and was shocked to see a car battery. I tried to tug on the cords that were connected to it, but then it tugged at my chest and I groaned. I looked down and patted my chest only to feel something unnatural. I tore away the weak wrappings to see something circular implanted into my chest.

I gasped for air as I realized what had happened.

Time skip
"What did you do to me?" I weakly asked the man, I now call Glasses. I was sitting on the cot with a mirror in front of me. My bandages over the device in my chest were still torn away, but I somehow managed to keep the ones over my breasts. Before, I asked the man to have my bra back, but he said it would be painful to get on because it would squeeze my chest too hard, and it might hurt with the device right in the middle.

The man chuckled. "What I did? What I did is to save your life. I removed all the shrapnel I could, but there's a lot left, and it's headed into your atrial septum (Part of the heart). Here, want to see?" He asked as he went over and grabbed a small glass container. "I have a souvenir. Take a look." He tossed it to me and I caught it. I looked inside to see the little shards of the shrapnel.

"I've seen many wounds like that in my village. We call them the walking dead because it takes about a week for the barbs to reach the vital organs." He explained.

"What is this?" I asked, referring to the thing in my chest.

"That is an electromagnet, hooked up to a car battery, and it's keeping the shrapnel from entering your heart. Hmm?" He answered as I looked around. I saw a camera in the corner, and he looked to where I was looking. "That's right. Smile!" I zipped up the jacket to cover myself.