Chapter 12

Theo-

Danny seems really nervous as I follow him into his house. I guess I'm coming on a little strong, but I like him, and he's hot. So I follow him into the dark house, and he flips a light switch.

Family pictures on the walls show him and his family in all their glory. Skiing in the mountains, hiking, the boys playing hockey. Him and his Mom on a beach in the sun. I pause to look at a staged portrait of them all. Danny looks like his Dad, and his brother looks like their Mom.

I feel Danny up next to me, and I give him a smile. "You're cute when you're nervous," I say with a laugh.

Thankfully he returns my smile, "I've....uh....never done this before."

I pull off my jacket and set it on the couch. He watches my movements, I'm shirtless now, and then I take his hand. "We can go at your pace," I say quietly.

He leans in and kisses me. It's a good kiss.

When he breaks it, he lets out a breathy moan and then says, "I'm not a virgin....you're just the first guy I've wanted to do stuff with...., and I like it."

"Oh really.....like I said....it's your show. I clearly what something," I say with a smile.

He shakes his head and then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I can't stop the giggle that comes out of my mouth.

Danny smacks my butt as he carries me someplace. "You asked for it," he says and opens a door. "Welcome to my room." 

When he sets me down. I see a full-size bed with a red comforter. His school bag has exploded over his desk, and I notice the erasers I've won him hanging out on the window.

I'm about to point them out when he comes up behind me and kisses the back of my neck.

"God. I'm happy I had a crush on the right guy this time," I say as I turn around and kiss him back.

"Oh, you defiantly had a crush on the right guy," he says with a smile as I run my hands up his shirt. "Happy Birthday, Theo."

"Merry Christmas, Danny boy," I say back, and I pull him down onto his bed and help him pull his white shirt over his head.

"Fuck. I'm so so happy right now," he says, and I can tell he means it.

I just smile and say, "shut up and kiss me. We can talk afterward."

He laughs, and I pull off my pants with his help.

********
Danny's lying on his side, staring at me with a hint of a smile on his face. "How was it?" He finally asks.

I shift closer to him, "the best sex I've had in Oregon."

He makes a face, "wow, ok. In Oregon?"

I break and start laughing. "God, you're easy. That was probably the best sex I've had ever."

"Thank you," he says quietly. "My ego needed that." 

He's being pensive, which is not Danny's usual MO. "What's wrong? You're being really quiet."

He shakes his head, "sorry. I've just wanted this for months, and now it's happened, and I don't know what comes next. You know?"

"You mean the sex or with me?" I ask.

"Both....but mostly the second part. I don't wanna scare you off, but I like you, Theo," he says in a shy tone.

I can't help but laugh at him. "Danny....what part of my personality makes you think I would hang out with you if I DIDNT like you back."