𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗' 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎.

𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘

  ೃ⁀➷ " y/n can you roll this shit up fa me?" connie carefully stretched the length of his arm out to hand you the textured paper as he curled his abdomen up to scoot to the edge of the bed.

"you smoking again con?" you repositioned the ground cannabis with the tip of your finger, making it easier to have a smoother wrap.

"yea." he said without hesitation, grabbing the controller that sat on top of his playstation.

as you repeatedly applied your tongue against the flavored leaf, you're eyes squinted due to the blue luminance projecting off of connie's tv.

"and...you're going to play the game?" you leisurely spoke with your eyes darting over to connie's fingers on the joystick, shifting his thumb around to find his favorite game.

"yea." he spoke with the same nonchalant tone as he threw his shoulders out, "do you have a problem with that?" he twisted his neck back to see your face filled with irration as you lit his blunt.

"nope." you rolled your lips to agressivily pop your 'p' placing the weed in between your fingers to take a puff.

"why are you smoking my shit n/n." connie relaxed his face as he glared at you, watching you quickly push the smoke out of your nose, "you don't even smoke like that."

your eyes rolled as you examined the firery substance before handing it to connie, "because i can." you remarked, hiding your half naked body underneath his fluffy deadpool covers, "and sometimes a pretty bitch needs to get high." you laid your torso against the headboard, reaching for his nightstand to unplug your phone from the charger.

"you know." connie commenced, "placing the blunt between his lips to hold the smoke in his lungs, "if you don't want me to play the game." he blew it out quickly, "you can just say that, mi amor." he turned back around to the now loaded in play screen.

you sighed and shook your head, "don't call me that." you chewed on the corners of your lip, scrolling down your timeline while debating on whether you wanted him to play the game or not.

"i can't call you my love?" he asked with a tempting expression, leaning forward by placing his elbows on his thighs to hover over his manspread.

you didn't respond, you just sunk even further into the sheets to rest your head on your arm.

"beautiful ?" he called out as you heard the little 'ding' noises to him picking out a skin for his character, "....n/n."

you didn't respond.

"funky ass y/n!" connie playfully spat, placing his controller down beside him, "why aren't you answering me?" he got up to wobble over to your side of the bed, doing that weird flexing muscle thing to seem like he was going to beat you up.

you knew he was starring at you, but you still decided to ignore him by letting out a fake giggle to something you seen on instagram.

"keep playin, ya hear?" he hovered over you to see what you were laughing at, making an attempt to snatch your phone but you quickly put the phone under the covers to hide it from him.

connie then lifts the warm blankets you were snuggled in to find the phone, exposing your bare and bruised body to the cool and air conditioned room.

"stopp you fucking pin head!" you curled up into a ball, covering your pink branded panties and your unclothed breasts, " i don't have clothes on and it's cold."

"okay?" connie shrugged with the covers still bunched in his hand, "why you hiding like i haven't seen your whole body before?." he examined and admired the darken and discolored bites that he left on your skin, focusing on the trail of hickeys he left below your pelvis, "you look good." he tucked his bottom lip in to suck and sink his teeth into it, revealing the deformed dent in his cheeks, "wanna cuddle?"

as you looked up to connie's physique his eyes were now hooded and glossy, his tamed brows were slightly arched as if he was hinting to something, still bitting his lip to conceal the grin that was growing on his face, "absolutely not." you immediately shut him down, registering to what he was implying, "i got work tomorrow." you snatched the covers back from him to pretend like you were going to sleep.

"are you serious?" he began to frown, looking down at his dick, "you really gon leave mr.weenie like that?" he slapped his hand on his chest while scrunching his face up to act offended.

"please just go play your game.." your eyes playfully rolled to connie changing the name of his dick for the fourth time this week.

"i think i'm gonna keep his name as mr.weenie." connie said proudly by putting his hands on his hips, "whatchu think?"

"hmm, i like it." you agreed, "it's better than tyrone." you cringed back to when he would joke about fucking you long dick style.

"actually," connie began to rethink while walking back to his tv. "mr. weenie gives little dick energy." he picked up his controller to connect it to the charging port. "tyrone gives like massive dick energy." he darted his eyes back and forth to make a decision.

"massive dick energy?" your eyes brows curled as you popped your head up to look at connie.

"yes." he shook his head, "like MASSIVE cock energy." he waved his hands around, "i know you, kareem, and anaya talk about niggas having big dick energy all the time."

"i'm—- going to sleep." you breathlessly chuckled because connie was definitely right, shifting your body over to the nightstand so you could put your phone back on the charger.

as you began to close your eyes you felt the weight of connie's body slide onto the bed and underneath the covers.

without getting comfortable connie immediately positioned himself directly behind you, snuggling himself onto the pillow you were laying on, applying wet pecks along the length of your shoulder.

"connie..." you whined, because he legit almost made you cum 30 minutes ago. "aren't you supposed to be playing your game."

"don't be like that ." he took his heavy hands to rub the little hairs and goosebumps that rose to the surface of your skin, "i jus wanna love on you." he softly articulated.

"but look where that got us." you turnt over to connie to give him a closer look at all the shit he did to your collarbone, "we are breaking boundaries right now." you asserted as you cuffed his chin to run your thumb across his eyebrow, "we were so close to fucking a few minutes ago."

"bro fuck them boundaries." connie harshly whispered as his eyes led down to your textured lips, "they not doing nothing for us."

"they are." you stared down at connie's brown, curly and elongated lashes that prickled down against his faded freckles, "every time we break them crazy shit happens between us and i don't feel like going through that again."

before connie's response the two of you just laid there, face to face, eye to eye, and heart to heart. connie was always afraid of commitment, he didn't like the feeling of being tied down and the thought of making long lasting decisions scared him, especially if it could potentially be with the wrong person.

due to connie's fear of commitment you decided to conceal your feelings for the sake of the friendship. you had attachment issues so you set boundaries to keep from in love with him, 'again.'

"but that was years ago." connie complained, "you really think us goin ham for a couple rounds gon fuck us up?"