𝗼𝗻𝗲

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎  *ੈ✩‧₊˚

"𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗'."

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜

ೃ⁀➷ "i can't believe you got me doing this shit anaya." you huffed as you directed your wrist along the lines of her skin, " you know i don't like working off the clock." you tapped the liner needle into the red ink panel, tightening the screws to get back to filling in her tattoo.

"not even for me?" anaya tensed as she struggled to stay still, arching her torso to glance over at the design you were perfecting.

"not even for you." you asserted, giving her eye to eye contact, "and i will purposely stab you with this needle if you keep clenching." you huffed, realizing how hard it was to fill around her bulging spine. you made a glance at the clock to see that it was 6:59pm. almost an hour after your shift ended.

"this has to be illegal." she vocalized, tightening her fingers to form a harden fist. facepalming into the leather chair and relaxing her shoulders to let her muffled screams out, "i feel like we've been doing this shit for hours."

"only thirty." you confirmed, pulling her skin taut to ensure that you missed no random spots, "i'm basically done." you flicked the running machine off, digging below your chair to grab some smoothing jelly and wrap for her now irritated skin.

"finally." anaya removed her face from the head of the chair, turning over to peek at you applying the thick coat of jelly to her skin, "what are you planning on doing after this?" she asked as you measured out a part of the see-through material.

"i have no fucking idea." you stretched out the thin layer of plastic, "kareem is supposed to be bringing me some cart food but i don't know where that nigga is." your shoulders bounced as you carefully applied your finger onto her design, smoothing out any wrinkles or open air holes.

"he's probably sucking dick somewhere." anaya disclosed as you tapped her leg, indicating that she could sit up, "he always got some dick appointment." she giggled, walking over to the mirror that was placed in the corner of your station, looking over her shoulder to see the well designed stamp you colored, "this is cutee!!"

"i hear you hoes talking shit about me." kareem barged into the shop, completely knocking the indication bell that hung above the door, "oops!?" he held the plastic bags above his torso, not realizing how hard he bumped into the door.

"it's fine." eren, who was currently practicing sketches, gave kareem the go ahead to walk to your station while leisurely walking over to fix the bell.

"that was all anaya's shit talking." your head directed over to where anaya was standing as a reaction to knowing that kareem was looking at you crazy, "don't yell at me."

"anaya be lucky i don't have the time to be yelling at you right now." kareem mugged at her from afar, placing the styrofoam containers beside the seat that anaya was previously sitting in, "my throat hurts so much." he dug in the plastic bag to pull a sweating bottle of water out, clicking the top open to gulp it down.

"see, what i tell you." anaya pointed out kareem's comment, "he was sucking dick."

"as long as it wasn't around my food... " you eyed anaya down, using a white cloth to clean and sterilize the used needles, "i do not care." you removed the unsanitary gloves, throwing them into the garbage and walking over to kareem who was holding your halal platter.

"i'm so hungry." you opened the container to rice, lamb, and beef covered in red and white sauce, taking in the long lasting tangy aroma, inserting your plastic fork to take a scoop of everything you were drooling ovef.

before you could get a mouth full of deliciousness, you felt a buzzing sensation in your back pocket, someone was calling you.

"are you serious." you complained, stomping your foot and quickly passing kareem your food to see who was calling you.

you looked at your phone and it said, conweb🕸, "why is this nigga randomly calling me?" you questioned as kareem took a peak over your phone.

"oh yea i forgot to tell you!" he randomly blurted out, "connie definitely told me to tell you to come outside when i walked passed his car but i forgot." he pointed toward the glass windows as you recognized connie's car outdifr

"really taylor?" your eyes annoyingly rolled, taking your food back away from kareem, "he jus gone have to wait." you took a spoon of food to put in your mouth while your phone continued to ring. "what is he doing here anyways?" you asked as you savored all the different flavors in your mouth.

"i don't know?" kareem shrugged, "he just told me he wanted to talk."

"hmm." you continued to chew as your phone kept ringing, "he could've just texted me but whatever. "you took your last few bites and closed your container.

"girl if you don't go outside and see what that man wants." anaya walked over to pinch the vibrating phone out of your pocket, putting your phone on silent due to how many times connie was calling you, "he definitely wants to do more then talking if he's showing up to your work place."

"i'm not gonna have sex in front of my work place." your face scrunched to what anaya was implying, "i would never, especially with connie."

"we'd never know girl." kareem leisurely crossed his legs as he gave you a disgusted look, "his window tint is mighty dark." he recited as anaya hummed, "never say neverrrr!!"

"you two are childish." you completely walked out of the station, stopping at eren's desk to tell him that you'd be back, "can you make sure that they don't touch anything that they aren't supposed to." you rolled your eyes over to how clumsy and noisy the two were, "i just need a couple minutes."

"you're good." eren confirmed, "i was gonna close tonight anyways so you can just leave right after you come in."

"thanks" you bobbed your head while you walked out of the shop.

as you walked down the outside stairs being completely bombarded with hot air, you seen connie's window immediately roll down.

"there's my girl." connie projected from inside his car growing a huge beaming smile on his face, with forehead wrinkled and his eyebrows raised, feeling his cheeks warm up with every second while waiting for you to hop in as A Boy Is A Gun - Tyler The Creator emerged from his speakers.

a/n: bye not the cliffhanger