𝘁𝘄𝗼

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝚒
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐."

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝
ೃ⁀➷ "i'm not ya girl con" you bent below to the height of connie's car, pulling his car handle open while balancing the tray of halal in your other hand.

"then you can be ma lady." connie unbuckled his seat belt, scooting his pelvis towards the edge of the seat and resting his elbow on the compartment that sat in between the driver and passanger seat.

"ion wanna be that either." you leaned over to pull the heavy door shut, slamming it closed which caused the car to shake.

connie's shoulders jerked from the impact, jumping from the sound of the metal colliding, "wassup witchu and slamming my fucking door? hm?"

"i could simply care less about your fuck ass door right now." you heavily sighed as you flicked the moist container open , scooping your fork underneath the food and placing your hand below to catch any fallen rice.

"it's actually, you couldn't care less." connie cockily corrected you as he placed his hand on your wrist, redirecting the spoon of food you held into his mouth.

"connie! what is your problem." you spat as his tongue slowly slid off your spork, "why would you do that?" you complained, becoming irritated on how you couldn't have a peaceful moment with you and your food alone, "now your slobber is all over my spork."

"your spit made the whole thing taste better." he licked his lips as he swallowed your food.

"you freak motherfucker." your face scrunched in disgust, "you're nasty, and it's sickening."

"only for you." he puckered his lips out to further accentuate his words, "if you'd let me, i could be nastier—"

"don't even start." your interjected him from possibly bringing something fragile up, disapprovingly observing the coy expression that was plastered on his face.

"stop looking at me like that." he gently grabbed your jaw with his thumb and index finger, "with them pretty eyes." the vibration of his ethereal tone spoke to you with his pink lids now hooded, "and them large lips." he readjusted the way he held your face, squishing your two cheeks together so he could see your lips poke out.

he played with your face for a while, swishing it back and forth as he breathly chuckled to the annoyed and deadpan expression you had on your face, "just image my cum all over your face—" he moved his thumb to slightly pull your bottom lip down.

"like i said." you jerked your neck away from his hands as your lip flopped back in place, "sickening." you gripped your platter to get ready to pull the handle to his door.

connie was one step further and quickly went to press the locks down, "where you goin?" his brows wrinkled as you made an attempt to exit his car.

"back to work." you repeatedly pulled on the lever as he clicked the lock button down every time.

"whatchu mean, back to work." he slid his phone from underneath his leg, clicking it open to read the time, 𝟽:𝟹𝟿𝚙𝚖, "your shift definitely ended like a hour and a half ago."

"because i wanna go home." you whined, now pressing the unlock button as fast as you could, "and how do you know my schedule?" you paused for a second, trying to think back to if you ever told him about your hours.

"i'm gonna put the child locks on in a second if you keep spamin' my shit y/n." he cringed from how hard you were pushing your finger down on the clicker, the sound of the button annoying his ears, "i asked eren so i could talk to you."

"you asked eren?" you finally gave up on trying to escape from his car, "creeper, why didn't you just text me or sum?"

"because." connie went back on his phone, scrolling down thousands of messages to find your contact, "if i recall." he recited, "someone kept leaving me on a delivered." he flipped his phone over to your direction.

your eyes widen, and your lips formed an 'o' shape, completely turning your body to face the window, forgetting all about responding to him a couple days ago, "i don't know what you're talking about."

"really." connie exhaled with his shoulders, "now you don't know what i'm talking about, hm?"

you didnt respond as connie continued to say "hm?" agressivily shaking your shoulders so you could look at the messages. you changed the topic of the conversation because you really couldn't remember why you left him on read, "just tell me what you wanted to talk about." you said as he finally put his phone away.

"we gon talk about this later then." he threw his phone in the cup holders, twisting the volume up to the song that was now playing on the radio, Only If - Steve Lacy

after a couple moments of just letting the song play connie commenced, "i wanted to know if we could hang out, y'know..like tonight."

you inhaled, straightening your back to look at him, "connie..." the corners of your lips faced down as your eyebrows fell, "it's gettin—"

"i know, i know." he interjected, seeing the worried look on your face "it's getting dark." he bobbed his head around the window, looking left to right to see the sun setting, "I jus wanna spend time with you before i leave again."

"oh yea, that's right." you remembered him talking about having to go back to filming in october, "you definitely are leaving after the summer ends.

"yup." he vocalized softly with his chest tensed, "i jus wanted to spend as much time with you, like —as possible."

you could tell that connie had a hard time saying that, his arms were moving in all different directions, scratching the back his neck, fidgeting with skin underneath his nails, with his eyes were darting all over the place, looking at everything but you.

"that's cool." you chuckled into a smile, giggling to how connie was avoiding eye contact, which eventually made him smile as he pinched his nose bridge due to embarrassment.

"where do you wanna go?"