Beach Day

"Hey!" Alexis screamed as Marlene sent a decent sized wave of water crashing at her. They'd decided to spend the day at the beach, and she thought it was a good idea to go hang out in the water. Marlene simply laughed at her friend. That is, until a wave came crashing over her – effectively soaking the girl completely.

Marlene looked at Alexis to see the girl twirling her wand innocently, smiling at her. "Aww did I get you wet?" Lexi teased her friend, laughing as the splash war continued.

Meanwhile, on another part of the beach Sophia was laughing as Jacob made a funny face at her. Jacob was quick to capture the laughing face of his girlfriend on camera. He made the decision that he'd post it on his Instagram later. The two had spent the earlier part of the day all over the beach, capturing pictures of Sophia for her Instagram.

Jacob, of course, had no problem capturing his girlfriend. He saw it as an excuse to spend the day admiring his model girlfriend's gorgeous figure, seeing as she chose to wear her favorite bikini today. He soon put both of their phones down, after capturing one last photo of Sophia on his phone – when she wasn't looking, the smile on her face with the sun against her back, she'd looked too gorgeous to not take a picture – and walked over to her. Wrapping his arms around her from behind, he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Sandcastles?" He asked, and understanding the question immediately Sophia was quick to nod. She walked around until she found an unoccupied spot at the crowded beach, and took a seat. Jacob sat beside her and together the two began to construct a sandcastle.

Next to them, Holly was seated with her girlfriend Ruth. Holly glanced over at Sophia and Jacob, smiling as she saw how much fun her friends were having. She was suddenly extremely glad she'd suggested the beach day – though a little sad that Leo was unable to make it – seeing as everyone was having fun.

She didn't realize that she'd zoned out until Ruth gently grabs her chin, turning her head to face hers, and kisses her softly. Holly smiles when Ruth pulls away.

"Have I mentioned lately that I love you Ruthie?" She asks softly, as she goes back to building her sandcastle. Ruth nods and Holly's smile only grows, as she pecks her girlfriend's lips again. "Good, because I do."

-

Riley squeals in the water as Mia goes up to her, splashing her. While Riley is distracted, Mia takes that opportunity to capture Riley in a kiss.

"Wow." Is all Riley says when she pulls away. Mia gasps as Riley suddenly splashes her then runs away. You'd think she'd be used to that, considering this is all the two had been doing all day, but nope.

-

Diego was sitting, building a sandcastle, when he glanced up to see his girlfriend in the water. He smiled and paused his sandcastle building as he admired her.

She caught him looking and simply smirked. "Like what you see?" She remarked, teasing her boyfriend.

"Siempre, Mi Amor." (Always love) Was his simple response as he went back to building. He couldn't be happier than now, with his girlfriend at the beach. Seeing her happy made him happy.

Further down on the beach, we focus in on our final couple of tonight.

"XAIDENNNNN!" Ryan practically screamed. He looked up from the smashed sandcastle to see the laughing face of his boyfriend.

"Yes?" Xaiden asked with complete innocence in his voice, though he was by no means innocent in this scenario.

"That's the fourth sandcastle you've knocked down today!" Ryan crossed his arms, pouting. His boyfriend simply laughed and cupped the boy's face in his hands.

"You're adorable when you're upset, I hope you know that." Xaiden shrugged. Then, seeing that he may have really upset Ryan this time he sighs.

Taking a seat next to him, Xaiden meets Ryan's shining ocean eyes. He feels even more guilty at the tears causing the eyes he loves so much to shine like that. "I'm sorry baby, I was only trying to tease you. How about I help you build this one?" He suggests.

Ryan sighs and nods, accepting the help. A smile forms on his face as together, with the boyfriend he adores more than anything, he builds the biggest sandcastle he's ever seen.

A/N:

Sooo thanks to Zara for letting me use her ocs in this, since they're mostly the partners of my ocs. Didn't really ask but tell me if I wrote them wrong Zara haha.

Zara's ocs consist of: Ruth, Ivy (Diego's unnamed girlfriend), and Mia.

A couple characters we made together. Those are Jacob and Xaiden, though she primarily did Xaiden as well. Jacob was split pretty evenly for creds.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this cute little unedited oneshot!