》chapter 1《

I wake up to my mom screaming curses at me.
"Wake up you dumb slut. I finally sold you and your bitch ass off. Maybe then you won't fuck my life up anymore you fucking free loader. Now go pack your bags."
I get up and go put on some jean short shorts and put on an over sized sweater. I walk into the bathroom.
I see that my face is a little puffy.

I inspect my face and then remember that I cried myself to sleep. Like I do every night.
I put my long soft silky wavy brunette hair in a messy bun. I stare at my beautiful ocean ice blue orbs that have shed many tears. I don't put on makeup because I never needed to. I also never liked makeup, I wasn't like those other girls that talked about boy bands like 1D. Instead I read books like Harry Potter.

I felt me and the main character of Harry Potter were the same. He to was shunned from his family and taken to a magical place and was finally happy. Every night I prayed to anyone who could grant me my wish to be taken away. And it seem that maybe my wish gas finally been granted.
"Y/n!! GET YOUR FLAT PANCAKE FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!! YOUR NEW OWNERS ARE HERE YOU ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION!!"

I run down stairs out if fear of what my mom would do to me. I grab as many books I can hold in my slim skinny arms. My mom wasnt always like this. She became abusive after my died. She of course blames me for his death after he had died 7 years ago. He had saved me from getting hit by a car. Of course he never made it. I get down stairs with my books in my arms and quickly shove them in my bag. As I'm about to walk out the door my mom runs at me hitting me with a wooden spoon and leaving welts on me. As I fall to the ground kicking me in my stomach I hear her say

"You're the cum shot I should have swallowed." I held on my stomach in pain  as I see her take all my books out of my bag and threw them in the fire place. With what little movement I could do I tried to crawl over but could barely move. She then finally kicked me out of the house only to see the famous boy band 1 directon. I see Harry Styles standing there. I don't really care because I never listened to there music before.

I get in their limousine and I sit there in silence. I look around and they are all staring at me. "Wow lads she ain't even lookin at us." Harry saids in amazement.
"You not a fan of our music or somethin??" Zain asks.
"N-no." I stutter out.
"I've never heard your music before." I look away feeling submissive under their stares. We finally get to there huge mansion. I stare in amazement. I get shown to my room at its super pink and girly. They ask if I like it. Me deciding to not be an asshole I say yes.
They leave me be to get settled in. Due to all the stress at fatigue I end up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author-chan notes ✌(◕‿-)✌

I hope you like my first chapter to this fanfic!! ˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑
Plzz be nice 🥺🥺
some more will be out soon!! Please like and star this to tell me i should make more
word count: 611
_(≥∇≤)ノミ☆
~ author-chan (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و