》chapter 3《

y/n wakes up to the sound of fighting outside.
y/n looked out her window to see harry fighting a wild badger.
y/n thought to herself
"are there even badgers in California??"
y/n walked outside after getting for school.

she gets on the bus and walks towards the back, holes being stared into her back from glaring eyes as she is still the "new girl".

soon y/n sees a head of black hair and remembers the events that played out yesterday on her first step on fitting in at this new school.

y/n walks over and sees Sasuke sitting with his knees against the seat.

y/n sits in the seat across from him.
he glances over and looks back at his phone.
all y/n can do is sit and wait till he is in a better mood to talk with him.

the bus soon stops in front of the school to drop off the shit hol- I mean kids.

the first class happens and y/n sits in the back next to Sasuke as he is the only person to show her mercy so far.

"sasuke." y/n said
"what?" he replied in a monotone voice.
"what do u know ab that one blonde boy? " y/n asked looking at said kid.
"the one you poked in the eyes and then he called u a cum dumpster? " Sasuke asked.
"yeah." y/n replied.
"ur weird." he told y/n in a disgusted face.
"no no sasuke, I can change him. "
" bestie u can't. "
"yes I can. just watch me!"

y/n got up and walked over to bakugo.
"u-u-u-uuuhhhhhh i-i-im new and d-d-dont have the n-n-n-notes.
"shut up u whore." bakugo said to y/n.
as soon and the word whore left his pink plush full lips y/n could feel her ovaries explode.
Sasuke looked as y/n in disgust.
"and I'm harry Styles. " harry said walking into the class room.
"sup everybody im ur substitute teachar foe today."
y/n sat down I her seat feeling her ovary juices flow through her body.
soon the bell rang for lunch time.
"I think i can change him."
"y/n u cant."
"ugh u r not supportive in the slightest."
"yeah bc he's a dickwad."
y/n rolled her eyes.
"anyways I won't be at school tomorrow." exclaimed Sasuke.
"y?"
"uuuhhh bc I'll be in my rut u dumb bitch and I have to call my Omega over."
"ew ur a fa-?"
"shut that cock trap u bitch. "
y/n closed her mouth right away.
"so who's ur mate?"
Sasuke points over to another locker down the hallway to a blond boy with 3 lines on each cheek.
"oh I see."
"mmmhmmm."
"so that mean when you're gone for a bit I'll be all alone?"
"you'll survive."
soon y/n finishes her classes.
as she's right about to step on the bus she hears a loud Rev of an engine. y/n looks and sees harry Styles in a Lamborghini.
"get in basic bitch."
soon y/n fell into her cot bed as they didn't give her a nice room.
soon y/n fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTES

hello everyone!!(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) it's author-chan here!!! I hope everyone is doing well!! I hope u enjonied it!! srry fow takwing so Wong to update uwu!!! after my aunt bailed my parents out of jail they took away my phone again and then began telling everyone I died (≡^∇^≡) and kept me in a basement but I escaped and I'm writing this from a Samsung fridge in a best buy. ちわ~v( ̄∇ ̄)v but what can u do ig. any ways see yalls next update!! byyyy ,★⌒ヽ(●^、^●)Kiss!
word count:638 words ♡(*>ω<)ω<*♡