(Y/n)'s first time riding a bike

*Non canon to Ninja Go (Male Reader) *

What's happening here: (Y/n) and Cole are dating in the chapter and Cole is helping (Y/n) how to ride a bike.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cole lets go of (Y/n) and he takes off down the hill. The start was a bit wobbly at first but (Y/n) was able to gain control. A sudden spark of adrenaline ran through (Y/n)'s body as he began to smile widely as he picked up speed and felt the wind passing his face.

(Y/n) lightly gasps as he slowly begins to laugh at the excitement, "I-I'm doing it! I'm riding!"

Cole laughs along with him, "You're doing it! You're doing great!"

The two laugh at (Y/n)'s achievement in riding the bike successfully. (Y/n) rides up and down hills in the park with Cole following behind. As (Y/n) was riding down a hill, sees bushes at the bottom of the hill, causing his eyes to widen. He frantically looks around before gripping the handles.

"How do I stoooop!?"

Cole gasps and races after (Y/n), "Jump off! Jump off the bike!"

Before (Y/n) could crash into the bushes, he jumps off the bike and onto the green patch of grass. He pants and watches the bike continuing speeding down the hill before tripping over a curb, crashing into the bushes. He then hears footsteps and looks up to see Cole's worried face. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest is up to you on how you want it to go. This was a failed skit and I don't know where to go from here sadly.