The Kiss That Was Supposed To Happen

S2 Ep26

Context: Where Lloyd and the Ninja defeated the Overlord. The darkness in everyone was purified by Golden Power and the Ninja finding one another after the final battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Cole helped (Y/n) up, Cole brought him into a hug. Holding him close, afraid to let go of (Y/n), to lose him again. (Y/n) was stun at his friend's (or should I say crush) sudden action. For once in his life, he felt secured and safe, something he hasn't felt before until this very moment in Cole's arms.

Normally, (Y/n) would try to get out of anyone's hug, laughing and goofing it off but this time it felt different. (Y/n) slowly hugs him back, sinking into his warmth.

There was silence, the peace and quiet that anyone would naturally enjoy since it's so calming. They felt it was only the two of them, alone together in each other's arms.

Suddenly, Cole cups (Y/n)'s face and strokes his cheek. Causing (Y/n) to become flustered as he stares into Cole's eyes. Cole slightly chuckled and whispered huskily that brought chills down (Y/n)'s spine, "Can I kiss you?"

(Y/n) could only nod.

Cole slowly leans in and he leans forward, yearning for those lips onto his. His touch.

...Zane suddenly appears behind them, startling them and causing them both to scream.

"Hello-"

"AH!"

------

Do I regret writing this? No.