Sinking in Quicksand: Ep 31

I wrote this in December. I didn't know anything about the episode. So this has a different ending to the scene of the ninja sinking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Cyber space w/ the ninja sinking in the floor*

As they struggle to get out, (Y/n) has the bright idea to use his hands to get himself out. He placed his hands on the sinking floor and tries to lift his lower half up but that wasn't working. As he goes to take his hands off the ground, he freezes.

"Oh, I fucked up. I gone and fucked up." He whispers under his breath. He grunts as he tries to pull out again but doesn't budge.

"No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Get out, get out, GET OUT." He catches the attention of the others.

When they turned to him, looks of horror are on their faces when they see (Y/n)'s hands and legs stuck in the ground.

Jay gasped, "Why? Just WHY did you think it was a good idea to place your hands ON THE SINKING FLOOR???"

"I don't know! I panic! I thought it was a good idea!!"

"Well, was it A GOOD IDEA???"

"Now that I think about it, NO!"

Cole and Kai reach for him and try to pull him up.

Zane speaks up, "(Y/n), stop moving or you're gonna sink faster."

(Y/n) whimpers but complies. He faces the ground and sees it coming closer. "I'm gonna die, aren't I? Why am I so stupid? I'm not even going out in a cool way." He sulked.

Cole: "You're not gonna die. Not on my watch."

*Jay or someone figures out the way to get out of their sticky situation.*

One by one, the guys get out. Cole grabs (Y/n)'s waist and pulls him out, saving the Master of Wind. They both fell back, Cole holding (Y/n), panting. Relief washing over them that (Y/n) isn't a goner. They take a minute to realize what just happen and (Y/n) burst out laughing, "I lived. You lived. We lived, Whoo-"

Cole and him dodge an incoming attack. They then escape and head towards the Overlord.