August 2021 (iii) Celebrations

Ang Celebrations ay naglalayong ipagdiwang ang mga espesyal na mga araw tulad ng kaarawan, anibersayo pati na rin ang ibang mga espesyal na holiday tulad ng Pasko, Eid, at iba pa. Maaari mong gawin ito sa pamamagitan ng shout outs.

Dito, maaari kang magpasa ng anonymous na shout outs sa iyong mga kaibigan, mambabasa, at mga paboritong manunulat.

Disclaimer: Submissions should adhere to and and avoid dubious or negative themes of any kind. While we will try to incorporate as many shout outs as possible, some might not get featured owing to the number of submissions we get.

>>Ipasa ang iyong shout outs sa pamamagitan ng form na ito.<<

---

Para kay: pinayblonde

To my Wattpad self, thank you for not giving up writing. Mahirap ang journey, minsan parang may kulang, parang wala pa rin nangyayari at di pa nano-notice masyado. Don't focus on that. Huwag tignan kung ano ang wala, tignan kung ano ang mayroon na at ito ay isang biyaya. 

The seeds you sow today will help you reap the harvest of the future. Always be thankful for what you do. Love what you do, it will show. And there are people who appreciates your efforts. 

Always remember, "No matter how pretty or shiny it is, if it will take away your peace, it's not worth it" (from Joena San Diego). Trust the Lord's will for you, the timing will always be right. It takes long sometimes, but trust the process. Enjoy the journey. 

Padayon, pinayblonde! 

-From me, pinayblonde (Rai, the girl who loves to write)

Para kay: pendollar

Hi, Pendollar one of my favorite undiscovered author. I'm currently hooked by your on-going story titled Paranoia: The Death Game... It never dissapoints me to experience the thrill and mystery in each chapter. You're also hardworking to publish a chapter everyday. Congratulations... you're in the middle of the novel... Waiting for explosive ending....

Para sa: To readers and writers

Hoping that this platform will help everyone to build a success in their writing capacities. Sana makatulong sa mga readers, writers, and soon to be writer. Thank you.

Mula kay: Momoxxien

Para kay: maxinejiji

Hi, Ate Max! I love you! Always remember that! I admire you, andyou're writing skills! Sobrang ganda ng story mo, Hindi lang ang He's into her but also the other stories you have! Sobrang napamahal ako sa mga storya mo, O lahat ng jijies! Sana'y marami pang maging inspirasyon ka! at you deserve all of the things, blessings you have! Mahal kita!♥

Para kay: Swonswiee15

For those people who didn't know, she's the first Author I've met in Wattpad Community, she remains humble even tho she receives a lot of praises for her readers which is Swiees, some other people called her Best Girl because of her kindness and personality. All I know is she is a soon to be Cardiologist, and I'm rooting for her success. Her stories are always good and unpredictable. I can't forget the way that I've known the meaning or the way of an Epistolary Novel because of her. Thank you for sharing us your talent, Ate Snowy Calliah! Your stories are always the best! 💙