2- Theyre dead.

Y/n's POV

Eddie and I finally got to my house after I forced him to come with me to get my moms medicine from the drugstore.

"Thanks for riding with me home Ed's, see you in a few." I said dropping my bike and running to the front door of my house.

"Bye Y/n!" Eddie yelled waving me off as I put the key in door.

I opened the door to hear heavy metal music blasting through out the house from up stairs.

I glanced at my mom who was on the couch, sleeping, and looking pale as usual because of her cancer. I hate seeing her like this.

I quickly walked up the stairs to see Penelope throwing Paytons stuff out of her room into the hallway.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled grabbing as much of Paytons things as I can hold.

"Making this my room." She said about to slam the door shut.

What
Is
Wrong
With
HER?!

I stopped it with my powers.

"No...put it back." I said hearing ringing in my ears.

That happens when I use my telekinesis, that or a really bad headache. It's the only con of having a super ability.

"Why? She's dead anyways." She said stepping towards me with a evil disgusting smile on her face.

Is she crazy?!
Don't say anything Y/n just walk away..

Once again I didn't listen to my thoughts. "Put it back!!"

She stared at me for a second before punching me in the face, causing me to fall to the floor.

"You think just because you can move shit with your mind, that your tuff? Your not dimwit...your just like the rest of us."

I looked at her before my vision became blurry with tears that I wouldn't let them come down.

"She's dead...Her, Georgie, and every other missing kid."

My head steamed up. It's as if she doesn't even care about her own sister.

"SHUT UPPPP!!!!" I screamed making the radio shut off, Payton's room door fly off the hinges, and the mirror she put in there break.

I looked up and saw what I had done. My eyes widened and I got up and ran as I knew what was coming next.

"I hate you! I'm gonna kill you!" My older sister yelled chasing me down the hall but luckily I ran in my room and locked the door before she could get to me.

She was banging on the door.

I leaned on the door and slid my back down it while I sobbed very loud.

I slowly fell asleep against my door but woke up 30 minutes later.

Did I really fall asleep against my door?
Wow
That's a new low for me.