13- A month later

Y/n's POV

It's been a month since I've talked to the losers club. I missed them so much especially Richie. I couldn't bring myself to talk to any of them because I was to scared of rejection.

I had seen IT again earlier this month in the form of Payton at a birthday party in the park. She was all zombie formed and staring while smiling at me. I knew it wasn't her so I had just walked home and cried.

Today, I laid down with my mom on the couch. She was sleeping and I was watching Dirty Dancing when I heard the telephone ring. I got up and ran to it immediately assuming it was one of the Losers since no one else calls this house.

"Hello!?" I said desperately waiting to hear one of my friends voices.

"Hello are you interested in purchasing—"

"No." I said hanging up the phone and walking away from it.

(RING!!)

I rolled my eyes going back over to the phone again. "Dude, I said I'm not—"

"Y/n?" I heard Bill ask over the phone.

BILLY!!

"Bill!!" I practically screamed in excitement.

"Get to Beverlys n-now." He said hanging up the phone.

YAY WERE FINALLY HANGING OUT AGAIN!

I ran upstairs and threw on a basic outfit, hoping on my bike and going straight to Bevs

•••

I got to Bevs attempting to go to the front door but it was locked so I went to the back.

I know I could've knocked but I wanted to surprise them.

I went to the back door which was surprisingly left wide open.

Weird.

"Bill?" I asked looking through the house.

No answer.

I turned to the bathroom and saw Bevs dad laid dead on the floor in a pile of his own blood. It didn't faze me. I've killed people. My uncle and some people he worked with to be exact. He kidnapped me in a under ground bunker because he thought I was a danger to society. I had to kill him to escape. That's why we moved to Derry to start a new life.

I stepped back a little and turned to go into Bevs room but I got scared when I bumped into someone.

"AHHH—" Bill covered my mouth before I could scream any louder. I slapped his hand away. "Holy shit Bill you scared me." I said hugging my best friend tightly.

I haven't seen him in a whole month...wow

"IT got Bev." He said finally hugging me back.

Wait what?

I let go and stared at him.

"Wha..what do you mean..?" I asked knowing exactly what he was talking about.