4- Ben from sosh?

Y/n's POV

"I think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think of our own safety.. I mean, he's bleeding all over,and you guys know that there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak, right?" Eddie went on as we biked out the woods to the Drug Store to fix up Ben.

"Oh no not a AIDS epidemic!" I said sarcastically. He just ignored me and went on.

"My moms friend in New York City... got it just by touching a dirty pole on the subway and got a drop of AIDS blood got into his system through a hangnail. THROUGH A HANGNAIL!
A-and you can amputate legs and arms. But how do you- how do you amputate a waist?...you guys do know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right? You guys do know that right?" Eddie finished as we all made it to the ally dropping our bikes and sitting Ben down on a box.

Finally the rant is over.

"Richie wait here...c-come on." Bill said grabbing my arm towards the store along with Eddie and Stan.

"Wait Y/n...stay with me." Richie assisted.

I stopped in my tracks and looked up at Bill since he was a bit taller than me.

He smirked at me letting go of my arm and  heading in the store, not before waiting until Richie turned away so that he can make kissing faces to me causing me to roll my eyes.

I wish...
WAIT NO I DONT...
Yea, yea I do.

I walked back over to him pushing my thoughts out of my head. It was silent for a moment before Richie spoke up.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died."

I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Really Richie? Glad I got to meet you before you died?" I asked repeating him.

"What? Look at him!" Richie says pointing at Ben.

He had a big H carved into his stomach.

Henry.
What a jerk.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to Richie.
"God Richie your such a—"

"Are you two dating?" Ben asked interrupting me.

"NO!" We both said in unison making Ben jump back a little.

Richies moved away from me before speaking. "Ew, gross."

Oh...

"Gross?"

I crossed my arms and tilted my head staring bullets into his eyes.

"I mean..not...gross...but...she—she has a thing for Eddie." Richie said looking down.

HUH?!
THIS IS NEWS TO ME!

I bursted out laughing.

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT BULL!?" I asked dying of laughter.

"Wait you don't like Ed-"

"NO!!" I said cutting him off with laughter. Tears were now coming out my eyes. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Spaghetti Head but he's too fragile. I might break him.