12- Neibolt final part

Y/n's POV

"You did this...all of you, you know how delicate he is." Mrs K said pointing to all of us while shoving Eddie in the car.

Bill shook his head. "We were attacked M-M-Mrs K—"

"No dont, don't try and blame anyone else!" She said closing the door.

Who is she yelling at?

"Here let me help." Bev offered attempting to grab the keys that Mrs K had just dropped.

"GET BACK!" She screamed. I grabbed Bevs hand and pulled her close to me.

Mrs K walked up to her.

"Oh, I've heard of you, Mrs Marsh. And I don't even want Y/n by my EddieBear let alone a dirty girl like you touching my son." She said. My blood boiled as I felt Bev lightly squeeze my hand.

Stay quiet Y/n.
Just stay quiet.

"Oh you're such bull Mrs K!" I stated.

You had one job.

"Y/n..its okay." Bev assured trying to stop me.

"No! It's not okay! Look, I know you love Eddie, we all do but that doesn't mean you have the right to talk to kids that way! You think he's the only one who got hurt?...LOOK AT ME!...LOOK AT BEN! You can't keep us from Eddie, he's a loser and he always will be..so if you just—"

"NO! You are all monsters. All of you. And Eddie is done with you. Do you hear? DONE!"

We all watched as Mrs K drove off when Bill turned to us.

"I saw the well. W-w-w-we know where it is. And-and next time we'll be better prepared."

"No🧍🏼no🧍🏼next 🧍🏼time🧍🏼Bill🧍🏼Your🧍🏼insane!" Stan stated.
(If ykyk)

"Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything." Beverly said.

"Y/n was nearly killed! Eddies arm is broken, and look at this mother fucker...he's leaking hamburger helper!!" Richie said pointing to Ben.

I looked over at Richie in disbelief. "We have to do something!"

"Oh what? You wanna go back?! Like hell you are!" He said in a demanding tone.

"We can't just pretend ITs gonna go away. Ben you said it yourself IT comes back every 27 years." Bev stated.

"Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too." Ben said.

Her face scrunched and I can tell she was angry. "Because I wanna run towards something not away."

"Okay, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie asked point at Bev.

She just gave him the finger as a response.

"I'm just saying let's face facts..real world, Georgie and Payton are dead! Stop trying to get us killed to." Richie said grabbing my arm trying to leave.