Chapter 50

Jennie's pov

I woke up and was welcomed by this big giant chipmunk who is holding me as her life depends on me. I was still on top of her but when I was about to stand up, she pulled me back.

"Don't go...~" I smiled as I turn to her face, "today is off please let's just stay like this" She snuggles her face in my neck. This big baby is so clingy!!

"Clingy" I whispered but she just smiled against my neck, "It's my thing with my wifey" she placed a kiss on my neck.

"Can you make breakfast for me? I'm hungry" I pouted which made her pulled away, "I want to stay with you here" she complained.

"Please.. hubby" I showed her my puppy eyes, "Say it again," she said.

"Can you make breakfast for me?" I bit my near cheek, I know what she is talking about but I want to tease her. "No after that," she asked.

"I'm hungry?" I acted dumb controlling my laughter, "Don't play tricks wifey" she crawled on top of me looking deep into my eyes. Oh god, she looks so hot in her morning hair.

"Please?" I again acted but "Come on love, you know what I want to hear." She pouted.

"Hubby!" I chuckled and a wide smile appeared on her face. "Say it again" she brushed my lips from her thumb.

"Hubby" I pulled her closer to me, "I'll make you breakfast" she agreed as she stood up.

I stood up on the bed "Aren't you going to hug me? And a few kisses too?"
I asked when she was about to step out of the room as she turned to me, rushed to me, and enjoying the kind of warmth only her hugs could provide. Her arms wrapped around my body and squeezing me against her chest, which made me sign, closing my eyes, and feel overwhelmingly satisfied by her presence.

"And you're saying I'm clingy" she smirked, "Don't you dare to argue with me! understand?" I glared at her.

"Yeah!" she pouted as I continue hugging her. I just love her so much! She can't behave like this!! SHE LISTENS TO EVERYTHING WHATEVER I SAY. HOW CAN I BE SO LUCKY TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LIKE HER.

"Now go make breakfast!" I pulled away from the hug, "What my wifey want to eat?" she pulled me closer to her as she bends down a little to my face.

"Waffle!!" I excitedly said, "Give me a kiss then" she closed her eyes in front of my face, awww cuteee.

I peak on her lips before running out and she just watched me running into her house. She was making breakfast so I did my daily routine as I come in front of her wardrobe to wear something.

There is only shirts, t-shirt, oversized shirt, oversized t-shirt, pants or duh!!! She really doesn't have any top. I didn't even realize that it took me already half an hour to select a shirt and shorts.

The sight of the cozy bathtub made me let out a frustrated grunt, but I did not have time to enjoy an actual bath because I'm hungry. Shaking my head, I put my hair up, so it would not get wet. Finally, I started the showering process. The water was so deliciously hot, I saw myself almost numb out of relaxation.

"You look so good in there, love." I got startled when I heard a voice which made me turned. "What are you doing here?" I widen my eyes.

"You were taking too long so, I got worried and came here to check up on you" She smiled as she started to brush.

"W-w..why ar-are you here?" I gulped hard, how can she be this unbothered like I'm not standing naked here.

"Don't tell me you're shy or something" she chuckled after cleaning her mouth.