Chapter 71

"Chaeyoung, look at this set up of the table! do you think it's good for table?" Jungkook asked, "The embroidery is very nice, we are gonna use this!" Chaeyoung told the staff and the rest are started to set up the tables for the dinner.

"We are good team" Jungkook smiled, "Of course we are! Let's go out for lunch, I'm hungry" Chaeyoung suggested. "You are always hungry, squirrel" Jungkook squeeze Chae's cheek and the weird thing was that chaeyoung didn't stop him. In just sometimes they both got close.

"I'm thinking about something, if you don't mind, will you join me on my friend's wedding?" She asked out of the blue which made jungkook frowned, "Me? why? I mean I don't even know your friend and It will look weird to go somewhere, where you are not invited" he replied as they both sat at the table while waiting for their food.

"But I'm inviting you so why not? I also want Lisa to know who helped me the whole time to arrange the wedding" she smiled which makes jungkook's heart run a little faster so he drinks water. "Okay, then" He agreed.

Jennie's pov

"Come on, Jennie, it's almost time to go" I heard Jisoo, I was getting ready to go to the place where they planned to get married. "Coming!" I took my handbag, I took the last glance from my and chaeyoung's pic as I closed the door. 'Will she be there? or she wouldn't come because I'm going there?'

"Lisa come directly at the airport" She informed and we both hopped in the car. "Are you okay?" she looks at me suspiciously, I'm not okay I'm not ready to face her. I just can't able to see the hate in her eyes for me.

"I'm good, it's just that you are going to marry and It's really unbelievable" I smiled, "Lis-" Before she could say anything her phone rings. "You should attend it" I nodded.

"Hello!" she hesitantly answered so I look outside of the window so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable, it must be Lisa. "Hello unnie, I arrange everything when you will gonna arrive here" I heard her voice which is sweet as melody, why can't we be together, love? I'm happy that you are happy but don't be so happy without me cuz it's hurt more than I could have ever imagine.

I put on my earphones so I can avoid her voice, 'No matter how many times I have says that I have forgotten you but then why do your memories making me cry every time!' "We are here, mandu!" Jisoo shakes my body a little which made me back to the real world from her memories. "Uh.. yeah let's go" I sighed. When I got out of the car I saw Lisa who just ignored my appearance and hugged Jisoo. I know she still doesn't like me and I don't blame her too.

"Hey, Lisa" I tried to start the conservation, "Let's go, babe," she said to Jisoo and Jisoo give an apologetic look. "It's fine" I whispered in her ears before they both go forward and I followed.

Sitting on a plane alone is not new for me but it's lonely, it's lonely without her. In what turn has the story of my life brought me? I've become alien to myself, having fallen in love with her. Among thousands, only one can get their love. Looking at my best friend and her fiancé makes me miss her more and reminding me that I can't be anyones but hers.

It's raining chae...

I can't stop but thinking of you again, I wish I told you before that how much I love you and needed you but I didn't. The flight finally landed and we are just checking out when I got frozen on my spot...