A New Highschool Life Part 4

*Chen POV*

I really couldn't hold it back anymore. I take a look around the infarmy room. I'm glad that it's only me and (y/n).

I walk to another bed and I slid open the curtains. I sat down on the bed and close the curtains. I open my pants and I lay down

I grab it and I begin shake it while I imagine (y/n) is the one who lick it.

"ughh... so good..(y/n) do-n't s-top k-eep ughh.. going"

I begin panthing hard as I fasten my hand movement. I grab the bed sheets with my other free hand and I begin feel something amazing in my stomach

I grab tissue and place it so it can't spread anywehere. I begin imagine her inside. As I shock and feel satisfied.

"ahhh... s-o good..ughh y-eah. (y/n) y-ou are s-o tight.."

My senses are all focused on my imagination. So, right now I can't hear or sense people and I really don't care about it right now. All I want just her

After a few stroke, I suddenly feel tight and can't hold it back anymore. Feels like I want to burst

"ughh.. y-eah f-aster" I couldn't take it anymore. "ahh~ I'M CUMMING!!! I cum.

After I relax for a moment, I smirk and my eyes glow red. "woah.. it feels good"

I didn't know that someone was hear it.

*YOUR POV*

You woke up and you tried to open your eyes. "ughh.. wh-ere am I?" You see that it wasn't your classroom

You tried to sit up and you examine around "ughh~ wh-at? How can I get here?"

You see that you were in a bed and you are surround by white curtains

Suddenly you remember what happen to you. "oh yeah.. I was trembling and when I want to ask for a permission. I fainted" and then you rember the tragedy of your parents and bestfried

"N-o... please.." You begin trembling and when you about to cry. You suddenly hear your name "ughh... so good..(y/n) do-n't s-top k-eep ughh.. going"

You shock and you ask yourself "wh-at? oh no my mind really play on me" But you hear a panthing and you hear it again "ahhh... s-o good..ughh y-eah"

You shock "wh-at? This voice.. It's Chen-oppa!!"

You blush and you feel something weird in your inner. You open your curtain a little bit and you poke your head

You see a shadow in next to your bed and you know that it was Chen-oppa.

Suddenly he shout "ughh.. y-eah f-aster" You shook your head and you close your eyes. "n-o way it's real. Why Chen-oppa like that?" You gasp when he shout "ahh~ I'M CUMMING!!!

You hear some like water sound and you pop your head and you saw the figure panting hard. Suddenly his eyes glow red

You gasp and shook your head "what's wrong with me? I must imagine things"

You slowly get back to your bed and pretending to sleep. After 15 minutes, you hear your curtain is open.

Chen then walk to your side and he whisper in your ear in a seductively tone. "(y/n)~ I know you already wake up. Open your eyes, I won't hurt you"

You shock and you open your eyes slowly and you try to sit up. You don't know what to speak about and you just stay silent

After a few sec, Chen decide to broke the silence "(y/n) is there something wrong?" You gasp and you show him your smile "n-o, bu-t I want to ask you something.. may I?"

Chen then smile "of course, anything for you (y/n)" You were about to ask him why he was acting like that and suddenly the door burst open.

Chanyeol come in "Yah! (y/n) how are you doing?"

Then suho and other members come in and suddenly the room is occupied by them.

You shock "wow... they are 11 boys I met this morning. Why they care about me? I didn't even know them and they are very handsome like Chen-oppa."

"Feels like my dreams come true surrounded by princes charming" You take a look around and you saw them smile at you and you blush hard.

You say nervously "I-am fine, thank you. But may I ask something?"

Chanyeol then say "well anything for you, (y/n)"

You blush "he say that like Chen-oppa" In your thought, you smile widely and you spin around like chibi (*^0^*) "WOHOO... maybe they like me. B-ut don't make false alarm yet (y/n)" You poke your face

But you didn't know that they can read your mind and they chuckle at your thought. All of them say in their mind "oo~yes we all love you (y/n)"

Suddenly they smell something funny from another bed. They shock and turn their gaze to Chen.

Kris smack Chen's head. "Yah!What's that for?" He say while he rub his head

Kris then crack his hand and he speak to him in his usual tone but there's angry tone in his answer

"Well... JUST what are you doing before by yourself?"

Tao then say to Chen "No way.. are you having-?" He was cut off by Kai and Sehun fake cough

Kai then say with his low voice "well.. our Jongdae has grown up"

Sehun then close his eyes and crak his hand to a fist "but, he take a step after us and does not fair. You need to be punish"

You see all EXO member become angry and you tilt you head. "eh?what's Chen-oppa fault?"

Baekyhun say "well (y/n) you must know what he DID before"

Chen then suprise and he blush hard "y-ou know what I was doing before?"

You shock and you blush red like tomato and you nod "I-m sorry but it was accident. I didn't mean to"

Chen then blush and turn away "w-ell.. it's ok." Suddenly he hug you and this make all EXO member angrier

Luhan say "YAH! What are you doing?"

Chen say "well.. she already know so that makes her mine"

Kris and Suho take Chen away from you. You blush really hard

Baekyhun then say to you "I'm sorry but we want to talk to him in privacy" You nod

and then Baekyhun smile that make you blush "He he thanks well I wish you feel better" and then he kiss your hand

You blush like a tomato and Baekyhun was pulled by Luhan and D.O

"well.. byun. You really take this oppurtunity to make your move" D.O say with low voice that want to smack him.

And they left. Before they left, they bowed to you and say "Get Well Soon (y/n) We Love You" (^u^)

You blush really hard and you lay down on your bed "wow.... my heart always skip a beat when they say that"

"Oh no, I forgot to ask them their names. Stupid Me" You faceplam and you suddenly thought

"But... when I'm with them, I always feel like that night" You shook your head "Maybe I can ask them about that"

You fell asleep. Before that, you suddenly thought "Maybe they are wolves like that man?"

You can't try think it too longer and you fell asleep

~*To Be Continued*~