The Start Of The Red Strings

*Your POV*

I see them smile at me. Chen-oppa then come to me with a really worried face.

"Are you ok, (y/n)?"

I smile and say "i'm fine, but Chen-oppa why you still care about me? I already know about you and I push and yelled at you that hard. I re-"

I shock when he hug me tightly with passion. "It's ok, (y/n). You didn't do anything wrong and I always be with you forever" Chen-oppa then kiss me in the cheek (^3^)

*Narrator POV*

You blush and you see that all EXO members make their deadly glares to Chen-oppa.

You laugh a little and say "Chen-oppa, I think it's enough"

Chen then suprise and then he let go of you.

Kris and Suho then approach you.

Kris say "I'm really sorrry that I heard your story. I'm really sorry"

You smile at him "It's ok, Kris-oppa."

Kris sigh a relief and he say "do you feel better now?"

"I'm all better now. It's all thanks to Lay-oppa. But how could he did it?"

Kai then say "well, each of us has many special and unique powers. Lay's power is healing and mine is teleportation"

You shock and suddenly Suho say

"mine is water and (y/n) I already know your real story"

You shock and ask "how?"

Suho say "well.. we all have reading powers. So we can read your mind"

You shock and blush "th-en you know that I was thinking that you all love me?"

Suho then laugh "ha ha ha of couse we do."

D.O then say "But let us tell a thing"

Suddenly all EXO members nod and they say in reunion "WE LOVE YOU, (Y/N)"

You blush really hard and you say "n-o way, how could I an ordinary person?"

Kris then take your left hand "well, we fell in love with you at first sight"

Suho then take your right hand "so, we decie that you are our mate"

You confuse "wh-at, I can love all of you?"

Chen then say "well... you can be ours because..

Sehun cut him and say "in our world there's a law that say we can make someone our mate if we 'mate' with her"

You blush "m-ate? did you mean?"

Tao then say "yeah... we 12 wolves can mate with same person"

Kris add them "and if you already mate with us, you can use our all special powers"

You blush and you didn't know what to say because wow you like have 'mate' with all handsome boys yet wolves

You ask nervously "h-ow can I have enough time for all of you?"

Suho then say "well.. we decide that each member will spend a week with you. Before the end of the week, you 'mate' with him"

Suho then kiss your right hand and Kris kiss your left hand

You shock and you feel something weird at your hands "ahh!what?"

You see in your left hand and right hand has a black EXO symbol.

Kris smile "this is the proof that you start with us.Only the leader can make the start symbol"

Suho smile "and after you 'mate' with each of us his symbol will show at your hand."

Baekyhun add "The left hand is EXO-M and the right hand is EXO-K"

You shock "what? you guys divide to two groups? how could I tell which one are EXO-K or EXO-M?

Luhan just smile "well, you will figure them by yourself in the future times. Because if we tell you now it will be no fun he he..."

You blush "ok" and you ask "well.. so who's the first then?"

Chen then excited "well.. it would be ME.. of course"

Kai then say "no.. it will be me"

Chen then angry "HUH??? What did you say??"

(they start fighting like Gray and Natsu style) *teehee* from Fairy Tail

Xiumin say "hahh.. how about we rock paper and scissors?

D.O say "GREATT!! Let's begin!!"

Xiumin say " we divide to two people. The win one will have the first 6 weeks and the lose one will the last 6 weeks"

You blush "they decide it by rock,paper and scissors? They look like kids that want to play a tag" You giggle

They begin 'ROCK,PAPER,SCISSORS!!"

After they got the lose and the win, they start it again 'ROCK,PAPER,SCISSORS!!"

The result is:

Kai

Lay

D.O

Luhan

Sehun

Kris

Baekyhun

Tao

Suho

Xiumin

Chanyeol

Chen

Kai smirk at Chen "heh.. I'm gonna play her hard"

Chen become angry "after this, YOU won't get away with this"

You blush "wow the first is Kai-oppa."

Chanyeol say "well... we start next week because this week she has to know us first."

You smile "Yeah.. I love to know my 'future husbands' more teehee.."

Chanyeol smile at you and say "well.. let's get lunch first. I'm hungry"

"YEAH!" You guys said in reunion

You walk to the cafeteria with you in the middle of 12 hot and handsome boys.

They like your bodyguards

But you didn't know that the upcoming weeks will change your destiny forever

~*To Be Continued*~