CHAPTER-75

10 days passed like this.
Sidharth is now better than before he can walk slowly and can moves his hands too.
Sana took care of him like a good wifey but she is still angry with him and Sidharth also gave her sometime.
Sana is now not went to office because of Sidharth's health.

Evening;
Lija- bhai aap ka hath move to kar rahe ho lekin andar kuchh dard nanhi kar rahi naa?

Sid- nanhi yaar mein to keh raha hoon doctor ke paas jake aaj hi plaster nikal lete hein haath aur per ekdum thik hai.

Sana is there in the room and put clothes in wardrobe and listened to their talk and said after listening Sidharth.
Sana- koi zarurat nanhi hai doctor ne bola tha na ki 2 hafte baad phir itni jaldi kyun padi hai bash 3 4 din baki baat hai aur phir nikal denge .

Lija laughed looking at Sidharth and said plan cancel bhaiya ab to aise hi rehna padega aapko.

Sid- haan bhai ab to aise hi rehna padega hai na.

Anu came and sat in the bed and said koi aur rasta hai bhai aapke pass and then three of them started laughing sana stopped her work and glared at him and when Sidharth's eyes fell on her he suddenly stopped laughing.
Lija and Anu noticed that and again started laughing hard.

Anu- bhaiya bhaiya mein na ek ek baat suni thi ki biwi ka khauf aur aaj apne mujhe dikha bhi diya wah bhaiya wah( she said in between her laugh).

Lija- haan yeh baat to hai.

Sid- han han kehlo kehlo ab time hai tumhara kehne ka Sun lenge thoda lekin yaad rakhna apna time aayega aur waise yeh Anu ka to bahat jaldi aayega.

Anu went to sana and hugged her from side and said haan to tab bhi chidaungi mein aapko aur bhabi aap mere saath doge na?

Sana also hugged her and said humesha.

Sidharth is happy to see their bond and said ab aadmi kar bhi kya sakta hai hai na.

Lija- bhai aap na mujhe ghar ki satai hui bahu wali vibe de rahe ho.

Sid- mujhe khud ko bhi aisa lagne laga hai.

Lija- Anu niche chale ?

Anu- haan chalo.

Sana- mein bhi aati hoon na tumhare saath.

Sid- phir mujhe bhi jana hai mein yahan akela kya karunga?

Sana- koi jarurat nanhi hai mein aajaungi kuchh samay ke baad .

Sid- aur mein yahan bore ho jaunga tab tak aur ab chal to sakti hoon mein .

Lija- haan bhabi bhai abhi thoda chalenge to achha rahega .

Sid- haan yaar.

Sana- thik hai .

Anu left with lija.

Sana completed her work and went to sid and said chalo dheere se per niche rakho .

Sid does what she said to do.
Sid put his feet on floor and stood up holding headboard.

Then he straighten himself and left headboard and forward his leg for a step and can't walk properly so sana hold him from his waist and said "aaram se Sidharth".
Sidharth looked at her and nodded sana then put his hand around her neck and hold him from his waist and gesture him to walk forward sid nodded and started walking with sana.
He then stopped at the middle of the room sana looked at him and he also looked at her and their eyes meet.
Sid tighten his hold on her shoulder that made sana very close to him , his lips is brushing on his forehead because of their cute height distance.
Sid placed a lingering kiss on his forehead and sana closed her eyes feeling him. her eyes got moist . Sid let his lips stay on her forehead for a long time and sana also let him do that and stood there.
Sid then hold her cheek in his another palm and wipe her tear drop that left her eyes from side and asked chale.
Shehnaaz nodded her head and helped him to go to hall.