•XIII

••

13| his actions

_________________________________

That night as small raindrops dribbled from the man's cheeks, he thought about his grandmother's actions. Reyyan was right, grandmother's actions were not appropriate. He knew how reyyan wouldn‘t even touch a spot on grandmothers neck, she respected elders, Häsan‘s mind was caught up on what to do next. Would he bring back Reyyan?

Häsan stood on the hotel premises, an hour after his encounter with Reyyan. His mouth formed the words don't go after her, don't go after her. Give her some space, he thought.

Häsan was now leaning against the railing outside, as he looked behind the view sorounded him, flashing lights in the distance like a concert, it was as if he was the main character. He didn't utter a word but his mind could speak a million for itself. He crossed his arms and put on his long black trench coat, more importantly, his own father's coat. That was the only thing he could grab in the conflict. When he put it on, he imagined he was his father. Also, his sister was also a memory of his late parents, her bouncy brunette curls, short and in big ringlets. Ayïa wasn't so far from Reyyan‘s image.

Reyyan also had curls, but voluminous, and long. Her ringlets weren't so tight, they were lose and carefree. Her hair was one of the things that Häsan had grew to admire around Reyyan. Her hair did not fail to outline her beautiful defined face and sharp jawline.

He turned around to face the view, all the flashing lights faced him now, he perched both of his hands on the railing, giving a full show of his veiny arms. He gently ruffled his wet hair and placed his hand back on the stone railing.

He felt a faint touch on his back, he slowly turned his head back, but not his body. His eyes dropped with remorse and spun with hope. Reyyan was slowly brushing her hand against his back.

He grew exposed to her touch, he closed his eyes and it felt like all his troubles were passing right by him, drifting with the breeze, going in spirals towards the city.

"Häsan" reyyan muttered tenderly.

Häsan opened his eyes and turned around fully, leaning himself on the railing as Reyyan followed, they were both facing the hotel on the starry night.

"Your coming back home" Häsan softly whispered, his lips nudged her ear and she exhaled a breath. He leaned in close and inhaled her scent, another thing he had come to love about her. Häsan was struck, he didn't care about love or girlfriends, his top priority was his work. It was just when he saw her, that all his troubles seemed to skim away and he felt safe under her touch.

"Ok" reyyan whispered back. Häsan‘s lips grew into a sly grin, his tounge touched the back of his teeth as he grinned and she could see his pearly whites reflecting me.

Reyyan slowly pushed herself off the railing and moved her boots towards the hotel, but she had fell into a hard chest. Häsan gripped her belt, and pulled her to him, she gasped at the sudden movement and dropped limp in his arms. His hands were laying limp on her waist and their noses were nearly touching, Häsan made the sudden move, he stroked her nose with his.

Reyyan didn't move, she didn't exactly know what to do. She only looked into his startling eyes. They had always caught hers.