•XVI

••

16|her hope

____________________________________

"Grandmother" Häsan finally greeted. Ayïa dropped her hand from Häsan's and walked to hug her grandmother.

"Ayïa" grandmother inhaled her scent.

She gently pushed ayïa behind her and slowly looked up to me with hatred.

Häsan was also seeing her looks, but she was not shameful.

"I said get out" she pointed at me, raising her voice.

I ignored her and dropped my arm from Häsans, trying to go my room, but the gaurd instantly came in front of me.

"I will only say this once" she threatened, stepping closer to Häsan.

"You will" she slammed her fists on the wall beside her "find a wife, who will bear you children"

Häsan's expression did not change, did not falter.

Häsan walked over to me, knowing his grandmother was spitting bullets at him, interwined our hands together and lead me to our room as the gaurd let us go, since he was the man of the house.

I closed the door after me, and sat on the edge of the bed beside Häsan.

"We have to go Häsan" I reminded him. He was staring into space and I was confused with what to do.

"Häsan, how did you find out where my brother was?" I questioned him, he slowly came back to life.

"My men found him, but it wasn't easy, it was risky" Häsan spoke.

I nodded my head and grabbed his hand, pulling it into mine.

"We have to go, we have a 3 hour journey Häsan" I reminded him, getting up.

"I need to quickly shower" I mumbled to myself. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I stripped out of my clothing and dumped them into the basket under the sink.

---

I placed a towel around my body. Oh shit, I had forgotten my clothes.

I wrapped another small towel around my hair and I walked out and quickly went to the room divider.

Thankfully, Häsan wasn't in the room. I put on a white knit dress that stopped at my calves and had a Criss cross at the chest. I grabbed a black trench coat to match with it and black heeled boots, and no words could explain how badass I looked.

I tied my curls in a bun on the top of my head and ran out of the room, but remembering I was In heels, I slowed down once I was by the stairs.

Häsan had new clothes on, he had abandoned his trench coat and decided to go for a simple blant black shirt, but he had made it interesting by his muscles and lean frame. Looking down, I glanced at his grey joggers. In one word, I probably drooled.

Grandmother, I assumed, was in her room, because Häsan was only standing by the door waiting for me.

Ayïa was also probaly with grandmother.