🃏🪄Marvin Chapter 2🪄🃏

"After I learned the reason for my solitude I started to think and get more adventurous. Sneaking out at night sometimes in broad daylight to explore the big wide world that my mother and father taught me to fear from a young age. While this went on for a while I met a few friends..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in the cellar Marvin listens for foot steps "4.. 5.. 6.. Okay they should be in their room, now all I have to do is wait till I hear them blow out the light" he looks back up at the ceiling waiting. Hearing them talking for a bit he finally hears them blow out the light "Yes finally" he gets up pushing back a curtain revealing his rope he made from discarded linen, climbing up and out of the small window he runs off to a secret spot in town. 

Arriving a bit outside of the town Marvin walks up to a tree knocking 2 times seeing the secret door open he enters seeing his 3 new friends "Hey Marvin!" say's a girl sitting on a stump inside the small hide out.  Turning to the sound of the door being shut he smiles "I'm glad you could make it" says a young boy walking over to him putting an arm around his shoulders. Marvin smiles holding him around his waist "Thanks Simon I'm glad I made it my parent's finally went to sleep" he sits down beside Simon and Elizabeth. "Alright everyone! I have great news" says another standing in front of them "What is it now Peter? It better be something really important " says Elizabeth crossing her arms leaning back on the wall of the hide out. "It is Elizabeth " he glares continuing "I heard that they have an opening for school.. I over heard my teacher talking about how they were short one student.. I was wondering if Marvin could fill that spot" Marvin sits up with a bright smile "I would love to!" his smile fades "But.. My parents wouldn't allow it.. they don't want me going to school" Simon looks over at him "Why? there isn't any harm in going to school" Marvin rubs his arm "I-If you guys can promise me you won't spill a peep about this.. it'll explain" they all nod watching Marvin. Feeling his heart race he takes his shaking hands, they start to glow a bit accumulating the sparkling dust onto the floor like he did when he was a toddler his bright blue eyes glowing.  Looking at the group he smiles seeing them in awe, he stops letting the dust disappear "S-So that is why I can't go to school.." he says with a small laugh looking at them. Simon puts a hand on his shoulder "We'll keep that secret for you Marvin" he smiles blushing a bit at his glance, watching the two Elizabeth glares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh it seemed like Simon really liked you Marvin" he nods smiling "He was a great friend always so loyal-" he gets interrupted "more than friends?" asks Jameson with a smile.  Marvin brushes it off continuing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all hangout around the hide out, Simon and Marvin are sitting outside against the tree "The stars are beautiful tonight" says Marvin. Looking over at him Simon hesitates blushing a bit more "Not as beautiful as you" he says covering his mouth with wide eyes. Thinking to himself 'W-Why did I say that!?' he looks over seeing Marvin staring with a bit of blush across his cheeks, they stare at each other for a bit leaning in close until the secret door opens "Hey where are you guys?" asks Elizabeth looking around. Sitting on the other side of the tree they stand up walking around the tree "What is it Elizabeth?" asks Simon a bit irritated leaning against the tree. "I couldn't stand being in their with Peter" she stands a bit close to Marvin with a smile, pushing his way between the two Simon rolls his eyes "We were enjoying each others company since we can't ever have alone time, can you leave us for a bit please Elizabeth?" he sees her roll her eyes heading back inside shutting the door. Marvin sits back down against the side of the tree away from the door, Simon joins him seeing his hand on the ground he puts his own over it blushing looking away.  Marvin smiles "Simon?" he looks over blushing more "I-I wish Elizabeth didn't interrupt us like that" he laughs a bit Simon nods, Marvin blushes more kissing Simon once covering his face with his hands. Stunned Simon stares at him blushing red, looking at him Marvin says "S-Sorry Simon I-" he gets kissed, he widens his eyes but kisses back a bit. Pulling away Marvin smiles a bit holding his hand "I-I didn't know you liked me like that Simon" he looks at him seeing him blush a bit once again "Y-Yeah I didn't know you liked me like that either" they both laugh a bit hearing the secret door open again. "Hey guys can you come back in? it's getting late and it's not too safe to be out" says Peter seeing them holding hands he brushes it off going inside as they follow. Shutting the door Marvin sits on the floor "So what now?" Peter sits in a make shift chair "How about truth or dare?" Elizabeth and Simon nod. 

"I'll go first!' says Simon "Elizabeth truth or dare" she taps her foot "Dare" Simon smiles "We dare you to tell us your crush" Elizabeth blushes a bit "I-I chicken out-" Peter interrupts "You can't chicken out common tell us!" they all stare at her. She gets overwhelmed and rushes out of the hide out "Elizabeth wait!" shouts Marvin rushing after her. 

Catching her arm she turns around "Marvin just leave me alone!" she shakes a bit blushing still. "Why did you run out like that? what's wrong?" he steps closer holding her shaking hands. She sniffles as tears stream down her face "Hey don't cry" he pets her red hair from her face "Tell me what's wrong" he smiles seeing her stare back "M-Marvin I..I like you.. that's why I ran out like I did" he widens his eyes a bit. He stares back at her with a warm smile pulling her close "Elizabeth it's okay.. no need to cry" she hugs him tightly, he wraps his arms around her tightly. Holding her still he pulls away putting a gentle hand on her cheek kissing her gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa wait didn't you and Simon just?-" Marvin nods "I was young.. my heart and mind were in so many places.. I didn't know what I was doing or thinking at the time" he says to Dark looking at him. "Marvin?" he looks over at Will "Who were you with after you find out?" Marvin sighs "I never really got into a relationship with either of them.. they even knew it was just for fun though.. I regret not getting together with Simon.. he and I still keep in touch he's an alter to someone else" he smiles. He clears his throat continuing "So A few years of sneaking out I was 19, Simon was 18, Peter and  Elizabeth were both 17, After Elizabeth found out about me and Simon she got jealous.. which in turn she did something terrible.." he picks up the fool card placing it down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneaking out once again to the hide out Marvin steps in seeing only Simon and Peter "Where's Elizabeth?" Simon turns to him with tears streaming down his face "Simon hey calm down what happened?" he wipes his tears holding his hands. "Elizabeth she found out about us and she got jealous a-and" he chokes up hugging Marvin tightly. Peter finishes "She's going to tell about your magical abilities Marvin.." he widens his eyes as they well up with tears. Simon looks at him "Marvin.. you must tell your parents before she tells about it" Marvin nods no "You know that wouldn't be smart my parents would get killed! I wouldn't want them to get hung because they were the ones who have kept me safe all these years.." tears stream down his face. Sitting quietly Marvin contemplaits what to do "If I tell my parents that I went out they surely would have me beat and then what if by the time I tell my parents Elizabeth alredy told half the damn town and I surely would be hung by night fall.. no matter what I do.. I will be burned at the stake.." he hangs his head in his hands startignt to cry, Simon and Peter consoul their friend and lover.

To Be Continued...