🔪Anti Chapter 3🔪/ ✨Present Day✨

After a few years... I got use to being well... nothing. I didn't realize what I could do until I realized where I was meant to go.. Hell" he laughs a bit. "Satan showed me what I could do and then after I got use to it all I was assigned to Sean.. I know my story isn't really that interesting or long but.. that's my story" he says wiping away some trailing tears. The group sits quiet until Anti speaks again "C-Can I ask you all a favor?" they all nod "Now that you know my real name.. could you not use it?" they all nod with a few smiles "Of course Anti" says Will.

After enjoying the rest of the night the Ego's feel a lot closer to one another than they did before. Looking across the group Dark stares at Yancy for a moment before getting up and walking over. "Hey can we talk?" Yancy nods standing up and following him inside. "Look Yancy I-" he stops him hugging him tightly. Shocked Dark hugs him back "Damien.. I know you're not the same person as you were before.. a-and I forgive you for everything.. I can't spend my afterlife resenting someone I have such a close connection to" he smiles seeing Dark smile back.

Meanwhile Will and Jameson are talking a bit away from the group, sitting in silence not knowing where to start. Taking his hand Jameson "Will... You grew up in such a terrible environment... your parents were awful and you had no choice in the way you were taught to survive.. I don't resent you.. and I'm glad I got an explanation" Will smiles gripping his hand "Thank you Jameson" they embrace. 

After the small party they all head inside, gaining a close connection to one another that they will never have with anyone else

The End

🍻🎥🍭🥀🪄⛓️🔪