DISCLAIMER

Inspired by SINCERELY: I BECAME A DUKE'S MAID by Jooahri.
Warning from the Author: I am a terrible narrator, so it doesn't matter who is narrating, they're gonna be unreliable and terrible - a lot of the characters will be pretty big downers, especially our two main characters.

Disclaimer: This is a ScarletWidow, WandaNat fanfic but if you think I'm not sneaking in and adding like 100 other romances, making it harder for me, then you're hella wrong.You might not like some of the other ships I add in, and sorry for that, but not my fault. I ship what I ship and you ship what you ship.

This will be a mix of my headcanons, and Isekai (Japanese: 異世界, transl. "different world" or "otherworld") with magic and dragons and mutants. There will be a mix of Victorian Era clothing, some Medieval and some from the Renaissance Era. It's gonna be one hell of a ride. I'm adding or gonna try adding almost every MCU character I want to.

MCU, ofc
X-Men
Lorna Dane, so uh, The Gifted???
Runaways
Agent Carter
Cloak & Dagger, idk how but I'm gonna add it in, idc
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

Not all and every character of this show/movies are gonna make it here but I'm sure as hell gonna try.

This will also be a mix of comic and MCU because again

WHY TF NOT? This will be very crappy.

Also - this story will come in two points of view

Wanda and Natasha

I might add someone else in but idk. I did not plan this story all that great, this actually has a fair chance of failing because I have no idea what I'm doing.