MordeTwi

Shortly after the birth of Don and Kange's baby boy, Don secretly alerts his family of the birth of the child. Since Kanye West last seen Kange East, a lot has happened in Kanye's own personal life. His wife, Kim left him after finding out he was actually with Jeffrey Star! Wow that's pretty bonkers. Anyway, that left him thinking a lot about life. He became pretty emo during that time, listening to a LOT of paramore, I mean A LOT. This made him think about how much he loved him family, even including Kange. 

After Kanye found out about Kange's child, he decided to go and try to have a heart to heart with Kange.

*Ding Dong*

Kange: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE KANYE?

Kanye: I.... I wanted to talk to you. 

Kange: About how your wife left you because your a FOOL?

Kanye: Oh, you heard about that... *A single tear goes down his face*

Kange: Yeah I did. It was great to hear. Now why the fuck are you here to talk to me about?

Kanye: I wanted to patch things up between us.

Kange: No get the fuck out of here or im getting my AK-47.

Kange slams the door on Kanye. Then Kanye knocked on the door yelling "Please listen to me! Kange opens the door again to find Kanye on the ground in fetal position.

Kanye: Kange,,,, can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

Kange starts balling his eyes out, almost making him dehydrated from all the water he was loosing. 

Kange: *Barley even able to string together a sentence* I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now.

Then everyone clapped.

The End.