Twenty One

The rest of the trip went great. We did activities with Chloe and mason everyday, Christian and I would go on our morning jog, and we got to swim and relax.

It was nice yet weird to see how Christian and I got closer in different ways over the course of the trip. Needless to say I do think we need some time apart after this trip just to gain some independence back.

After we got back from our trip we both spent about two more weeks in London before we went our separate ways back to the United States. I went back home to Texas with my family and Christian went back to Hershey with his family.

During this time we have been spending a lot of time together and I have gotten to know Christian on a whole other level as well as he has gotten to know me on another level.

He is very goofy, but can be very serious at needed times. Such as he is always throwing jokes around but pushes those to the side when something serious pops up.

I've noticed that he loves playing with my hands when he gets the slightest bit nervous if I'm around him. He either fidgets with my fingers or kisses my knuckles or the top of my hand. He especially likes it when I play with his hair. Often when he's driving around he grabs my hands and puts them at the back of his head giving me the cue to begin to scratch and his head down to his spine relaxes and his eyes go to the back of his head.

After sex he is super sweet and caring even though he his sweaty and exhausted. He always asks if I'm okay and if I need anything. He normally pulls me into his chest and lays kisses on my forehead down to my shoulders as he caresses my face and we drift off to sleep.

I have told him often to leave the beard grow because I personally love it so when he does he loves to leave beard burns along my shoulder or neck and especially around my inner thighs.

We both enjoy quickies with both of our high sex drives. We make sure it's private but whenever and wherever If we are feeling it we are doing it.

Our relationship has been developing slowly and we both have the mindset that we take it a day at a time. We don't fight often and when we do it's over mostly food such as who is cooking, what is being cooked or if there is too much seasoning.

Christian is with family while I am also with family back in Texas. My friends and I have been planning a small weekend trip to New York. Just as a getaway weekend trip with the girls before Christian comes to Texas to meet my family and go to my cousins wedding that I am a bridesmaid in.

Trip to NYC

So far we have visited all the big tourist places here in nyc and tonight we are going out to a club. Today I haven't really talked to Christian much. We both have been busy with friends and family and just having been taking time for ourselves and our families that we don't see often.

The ambiance was sophisticated at the nightclub. The lights were everywhere, the music was loud, and the drinks were strong. We danced for hours it felt like my feet weren't there. They were numb and probably had a bunch of blisters.

I was pretty drunk myself and a group of guys ordered us a couple free rounds of shots. It didn't help that the guys were attractive. After the first round of shots I kept getting texts from Christian but I was too in the moment to even look at my phone. After the second round is when I kept getting calls from him so I decided to move to an area with more room and answer.

"Hello?"

"Why haven't you been answering?" He said sternly.

"You know I'm out."

"Okay. Kept me updated." He responded.

At this moment I got bumped into and I spilled my drink or what was left of it on the floor. Still on the phone with Christian, "dude what the hell." I said as I turned to meet a tall, blue eyed blondie.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

I signed looking down at my drink and in my ear I could hear Christian talk, "what happened? Who's that?"

"My drink fell." I mumbled.

"I am sorry about that. What were you drinking?" The blonde asked.

"Hold on." I said to him as I got back on the phone with Christian, "I have to go I'll text you later." And without hearing him reply I hung up.

"So that drink?" The blonde asked again?

"I don't even know your name." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Alex. Now that drink?"

"Upside down sunset"

"That's a drink?" He said laughing.

-

The rest of the night I was mainly around the girls just dancing and doing our thing but would occasionally glance and make eye contact with Alex. He would make facial expressions as in 'come here' and ordered me two more drinks.

Once I finished the second drink he bought me I made my way to him. I got up next to him and pointed at him, "Stop. No more. Okay?" I said as I turned around.

"I'll stop if you take my number." He said.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to face him, "my phones dead, and I have a boyfriend."

He rolled his eyes, "he doesn't seem to be here. And you seem to be taking my drinks." He dug through his pockets and found a receipt. He then asked the bartender for a pen and wrote down his number, "here. Call me. You know when things don't work out with whoever your with. Or when you are in town." He said smirking.

I grabbed the paper, shoved it in the pocket of my coat and walked away.