Forty Three

Adalina's POV

Internally, I was relieved that the pregnancy test came back negative, but at the same time, I couldn't stop staring at the test. I could tell Christian was wanting to try again, but I didn't know if I wanted to try again. 

---

Recently, Christian and I both have been ignoring our problems and ourselves at the same time. We spend time together but we barely talk. So, we eat, make out, have sex, sleep and repeat 24/7. And when we aren't together well we are each partying with our own group of friends. 

At first, it was okay. Then when I started going out more and without him he flipped a switch and all hell broke loose. We had a huge fight over me going out a month ago. He would tell me he allowed me to go out at first because he knew I was broken, but when I stopped checking in he disallowed any of my party. 

Once I got myself together, that's when he started to act out. I don't know if it was revenge for what I put him through, but it sure as hell and I see now why he acted the way he did. And tonight was like no other. After a match, he went out with some of the guys and called me to come to join a few hours later when he was already drunk. 

Christian let out a loud chuckle as he stumbled while trying to get the home keys out of his pocket. Christian and I went out with his mates to a nightclub and got wasted. Really wasted.

"Get a grip, babe," says the narrator. As he grasped my waist, he said. "You're so charming," I started before kissing his gentle lips. I whimpered passionately into Christian's lips, making him laugh. Christian gently pulled me back till the back of my knee landed on the bed. I squealed as I fell back against the bed. Christian took a step back, moaning and laughing. "Let's get these clothes off," says. Christian's hands reached all the way down to the bottom of my shirt. I sat up to allow him to remove it from my body. Christian turned back to me after throwing the clothes across the room. His eyes widened, something I had never seen him do before, but he was intoxicated.

"It feels fucking amazing," Christian mumbled. I opened my closed eyes and gazed up at the guy over me. His locks were strewn across the pillow and across his face. As he sighed, his skin was somewhat damp and his lips had fallen wide.

 My orgasm came over me quickly. As Christian slammed into me again, I groaned out. Christian came soon after, spewing his sperm into me. His loud groans were muffled when he shoved his head onto my neck.

---

However, it was becoming increasingly difficult to deny the truth of the situation. Every night, Christian would linger at the nightclubs longer and later, while I impatiently patrolled our shared bedroom, periodically gazing at the clock that read 3 a.m.

I had been missing him. Missing the mornings, where his legs would wrap around me, peppermint breath and chocolate locks. Every day, he would kiss me on the forehead to wake me up. While, late-night discussions on life and the future had become increasingly hard to find, and my silences had gotten extremely unpleasant and intense. The evenings when he used to bury himself deep into me, our bodies becoming one, had all but vanished. If I'm lucky, he'll kiss my lips quickly before going to sleep.

 When he finally showed up at 2:30 a.m., I welcomed him at the door, stone-faced. He rushed passed me, murmuring a brief "Hey." 

I took a deep breath and calmly demanded, "Where were you, Christian?"

"Why are you asking? You know where I was." he said sternly.

"We no longer hang out, you come home late every night, and you've stopped doing everything you used to do. You never say anything kind to me or ask how I'm doing or what I did all day while you're out to do whatever it is you do at 2 a.m. I HAVE CHRISTIAN NEEDS, AND YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THEM." I yelled. 

"I can't do it right now. Much less tonight. What happened to my dinner? Where the hell is my dinner?" He groans glumly, "I'm fucking starving." he said. I stood there astonished while I look at him. He had outright ignored my concerns and now demanded that I feed him some fucking food.

"You can make your own fucking dinner," I said as I grabbed my purse and left his house. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Long time no see :( I'm sorry I've had a lot going on in life and school and as well as having a lot of writer's block. I recently applied and interviewed for my first nursing job and I hope I get it to cause if not I will definitely go into a depression state this summer.  :(((((