(Chapter 02)

Update:
Hey guys I'm back in a quick update nothing much to talk about really honestly but what can I do, other than tell you more about my experience with this hardrive and I'll go further more about the videos I watched, now before I go into further detail about because it was just you know it was eerie but it was just a "And then" video and that was the only way for me to describe it as and uh well yeah that was all that had happened really it was animated very well but nothing new that I've seen before honestly; so let's get into the rest of the videos.

Whiteñøise/.Avi:
Now in this video it showed a picture of a uncolored white Mickey face with a creepy smile and narrowed eyes, and white noise TV static had played over it end and that was it.

I sat there and watched as it began and it ended and I sat there and I just said "That was it, that was just quickly rushed, what the fuck!!!"

Screams.mp4:
This video had started I sat there with a bag of chips and it began as a animated segment and it showed Minnie Mouse this time and I was surprised that it was different character this time and well, it showed her locked in a room darkly lit and she is walking down a dark long hall and she walks into another room and finds an empty chair and she sits down looks into a darker part of the room with only a white shiney square that was a window and she talked into the dark and said something I could not understand something like "I am here..."
And then she held her arms out wide and the sound of overlapping screams of pain and suffering had slowly faded in and got louder and louder to the point where it was almost deafening and then the video had cut off from there and it had ended so abruptly it left me asking "What the hell?"

Blood.gmv:
This video was just nothing it was a gif of a full body shot of Mickey standing in the dark and 3D animated came pouring down from the screen and then it ended.

GoreMoUsE.1956:
This short video was pretty much what you'd expect from the very title; now the video had started off with Donald Duck (of all characters) and he was gonna go visit Daisy because he had a date to go out with her as planned and he excited to go and do whatever he had planned with her he went up to her house and knocked on the door, no answer he knocked again, no answer again, this time he had opened up the door to her house and stepped in and walked down to her hallway and heard moaning noise coming from her room and he pushed open her bedroom door and saw that Daisy was cheating on Donald with no other than Mickey himself Donald had yelled and smacked Daisy across the face and pushed Mickey knocking him off; knocking him out and Donald had choked Daisy to death until she was dead and had took Mickey dragged him back to his house, and Mickey had then woke up strapped and tied to the basement floor and Donald stood there menacingly with a axe in hand wearing a leather mask and walked over to Mickey and said nothing as Mickey begged for plea and Donald did nothing other than raise the axe to Mickey and chopped off an arm, and then a leg, and another arm, and then another leg, and then his tail, and Donald had sat the axe down and grabbed pliers and forced opened Mickey's mouth and pulled out a tooth one by one and seeing this made me cringe, and then Donald had cut Mickey open with a knife and removed all of his organs one by one slowly as Mickey had watched and slowly began to lose conscious, and then Donald had grabbed a hacksaw and sawed off Mickey's head and threw it to aside and then he went upstairs to shower and while in the shower Donald had thought about what he had done and had thought about going to the police but he never had the chance to as then shortly after awhile in the basement Mickey's body had began to slowly put itself back together, and then Mickey now undead had rose up from the basement floor and walked up the basement stairs and had crept through the shadows sneaking up to the bathroom and pushing open the bathroom door and yanking open the shower curtain, Donald screamed his ass off but Mickey had grabbed his beak and broke it off blood spilling everywhere and Mickey ripped Donald apart piece by piece limb from limb, and then Donald had died and then Mickey had went back off into the night to cause more havoc and death, and then the video had then ended there.

I had to take the time to process and question what I had just watched, that video was just...........yeah.
And then I clicked onto the next file/video short and watched.

CannibalMouse.fghi:
This video had started up as a normal episode and showed the title card and then the episode or video had played and began as Mickey, Minnie, and Donald were on a boat to an island and then they crash on bedrocks and then they swam to shore and they became stranded they build a shelter for each of them and over the weeks of not having any food Mickey and Minnie had slowly went insane and they decided to eat Donald and so they do they grabbed Donald and knocked him out and then they tied him to the island floor and then they cut him open and they pull out hi organs and devour him alive and breathing and then he died and then they devoured his flesh and then a day later they build a raft and they sail off into the sun and the video had ended.

I had to stop there and I checked the time for when I had to be at work in the late night hour in the afternoon and I got up and got ready and I went off to work and nothing new had happened just the usual thing taking orders making coffee and giving the people the coffee and they leaving and paying or sitting down with a group of friends and chatting up a conversation and drinking away at their coffee and then leaving and then I clean up and lock up and go back home.
That's the whole point of a job you go in you do your thing and then you leave once the work day is over.
I didn't watch the next video I'll save for the next update entry and I'll let you know all about it and hopefully this is the last entry, so yeah stick around guys.