Mission Complete

Ayane, Kasumi, and Anon arrive at the M.I.S.T Base. Anon takes out his Binoculars and looks over the Entrance, seeing a few sketchy looking Men in dirty clothing, Looks more like Guard posts. Anon takes off his Binoculars.

"Alright lest go over the plan one more time...Girls?"

He looks around seeing that they're already gone, He looks through his Binoculars again seeing that the Guards where already gone, and Kasumi and Ayane already inside.

"Damn Ninjas..."

Inside, the two ninjas fight it out against guards, taking them down quickly as possible. Ayane dispatching them in gruesome, and very efficient ways that she can think of with her training. Kasumi with striking with speed and Accuracy, guards missing their attacks like they were swinging at something that was never there in the first place and getting repaid with a nice long nap. The guards fall from the blinding onslaught. The both of them appearing only to be blurs and sakura for anyone that comes in their path, continuing their search for the for the main control to find the prison area.

The guards continue their work as normal, but as he looks over the monitors. He sees that most of his fellow staff are not visible. He looks over every camera seeing strange blurs go across the screen, the soldiers seeming to fall to something that the camera can't properly catch. Just as he is about to sound the alarm, A sharp pain splits through his hand. Ayane comes from behind him with a blade and comes in his ear.

"You are gonna tell me Exactly what I want to know...."

Kasumi waits outside with an un-amused look on her face as a scream comes from the room. Ayane walks out with a small smile on her face. Kasumi looks to her, while Ayane brushes off her shoulder.

"I don't remember screaming being a part of interrogation..."

"No, that's why I use the terror on our Clans enemies."

Kasumi sighs and Follows Ayane. They enter through the Containment area, and Kasumi gives a sigh of relief as she sees the Prisoners. Ayane helps releasing and guiding them all too safety, but while Ayane was doing so, Kasumi looks around for a while longer spotting Lisa, she is just about to turn away Until she hears the sound of laughter catches her attention. As she looks back to Lisa with someone in a wheelchair, Injured but seemingly ignoring the pain as he smiles with Lisa as she rides him along.

"- I think that was probably my favorite moments out of the Tournaments. Never thought that something like that would be broadcast."

"Yes while the most Eventful moments in D.O.A Techs History, It also marked the it's decline."

"And from the ashes, are people that Really have good intentions with the power they have, and not for their own Nefarious plans..." Kasumi says as she appears in front of them both.

Lisa and Kasumi give each other a hard stare. Ceejay then looks to the both of them confused for a moment but thinking it's just a lose Clone. He Chuckles and stands to his feet.

"If you wanted a fight little miss than you should at least wait till I heal first." He says stretching and putting his hands up.

Lisa puts her hand on his shoulder, He turns to her for a moment seeing a serious glare on her face as she looks to Kasumi.

"Ceejay, This is not a Clone."

He looks back to Kasumi, and she looks to him with a more Friendly demeanor on her face. Not knowing really what to say "I uh...Heard you where a Princess..." He says smiling.

"Your just like how Anon said." Kasumi says as she smiles back, as she is walking up to and reaches out to Ceejay. Lisa stands in front of him, blocking Kasumi. Kasumi now a little frustrated, gives a glare to Lisa, her reciprocating the feeling with a glare of her own.