Strong as Iron

Anon sits on the roof of apartment building, in deep thought as night begins to fall. He stands in silence as the world feels to be still. Slowly a small aura of light surrounds his body, He takes deep breaths as he feels his body tense. The light begins to dim as Anon falls to his knees; he feels the strain from head to toe. "How does Kasumi make this so easy?" He stands back up breathing hoarsely but stretches out his body to recover. After letting his body relax, He begins his training.

 After letting his body relax, He begins his training

-After a few Hours of exercise- 

Anon continues stretches out as he reaches for the sky, the floods of air filling in his lungs. He smiles widely from the refreshing feeling going through his body, the warmth from his body ignoring the slight chill of the outside world. "Not as fun as when Kasumi is around...." He says as a thought of Kasumi doing yoga runs through his head and his face goes slightly red. "Kami, thank you for making her Parents meet..." He thinks as the lewd thoughts continue. He then hears a slight noise from the silence, and he quickly breaks into his stance. The chill of being watched goes down his spine.

The door to the roof opens and Ceejay walks through, breaking Anons focus. He notices "Hey man, you look you've seen a Ghost." Anon glances around for a second time. "It's Probably nothing. What you are doing up here, It's late at night." "Had nothing to do, figured you're doing you lite work again." he says in a joking manor, and Anon turns up his nose looking at his All-Day Bulk friend, and decides to play along. "You would think that being beat like a scrambled egg you would have gotten slightly... "Lite" yourself." 

The two stare at each other for a good while, both with a grin on their faces as their immature tendencies take fold into reasons to start a conflict. 

"My Girlfriend is Hotter than yours.....D E A D-A S S?" 

The two outraged at the statement made to each other. The two friends stare for a moment. "Are you sure you want this?" Anon asks,  CeeJay laughs "I've been waiting for this since you beat Tina!"

 "Are you sure you want this?" Anon asks,  CeeJay laughs "I've been waiting for this since you beat Tina!"

Ceejay takes a moment to stretch. "I'm already warmed up, but I'll take it easy." Anon says going into position. Ceejay looks on for a moment, "What has she been teaching you really?" he asks. Anon thinks for a moment, "In her village they call it False Mugen Tenshin, not a lot of the fancy teleporting or the magic, but it does the trick, you?" Ceejay smiles "Hitomi has shown me a few steps here and there, so has Lisa. Nothing as Mobile as her but something to keep Clones off me." He says going into position. "Don't worry, I won't break anything when I hit you."