Breaking Down Part One

Kasumi runs faster than the wind could carry as she heads towards Country Town. After getting the message from Lisa that Christie has made her move, going directly for Anon and Ceejay at their home. Helena and Lisa should already be on their way, but she.... Should have been there, not being so far away from home, from her...

"Master! I am coming! Please stay alive!"

She runs faster as horrid thoughts go through her mind, her heart pounds in her ear as she tunnel visions her path to the city. She grits her teeth as she speeds up like a wild cheetah. Moving so fast that her legs could barely be seen. Then she leaps into the forestry, launching herself across from tree to tree. 

"I Won't Fail! On My Honor, My Heart and Soul!"

She goes into a trance as the world around her turns into mere blurs. As she finally reaches the forest line to Country Town. She inhales deeply as she sees the City Lights, not wasting a moment she runs full speed as Sakura pedals surround her body as she spins in the air and vanishes.

 She inhales deeply as she sees the City Lights, not wasting a moment she runs full speed as Sakura pedals surround her body as she spins in the air and vanishes

-Roof Top Country Town-

The two fighters Anon and Ceejay are brought to their knees as they are almost ghost like in appearance, bled nearly dry from the wave of combat that crashed on them both. The pain is overbearing, and they can't even bring themselves to stand. Anon feels himself slip from consciousness as he tries to stable his breathing.

"ah....ha.....hah...."

Anon can barely form words from the pain he feels. While Christie watches on with cold amusement as she begins to clap from the performance. 

"Absolutely stunning work, Anon. You not only Outlived my predictions, but you also even managed to Keep Breathing afterward!"

She laughs, as she walks around Anon, but walking over Ceejay's unconscious body. Anon could only pray that he hangs on long enough for help to arrive soon.

"So your reward for such a Feat after all this, I will grant you One last chance. Join M.I.S.T, or meet your End, Cold and in Pain.~"

Anon struggles to raise his head to face Christie but manages to word.

"Your tits are ~ Saggy."

He groans out with a bloodied grin on his face. She smiles blankly as she raises her hand, the clones hold their blades high above their heads, to stab and slash one final time on Anon and Ceejay. Anon closes his eyes, not ready to die, but accepting how he did, he smiles even.

"Well, at least I went down swinging, and to Ninjas, Cool."

 Just as they are about to make the final blow. A sudden breeze blows past the area, almost like a blur of blue and pink flashes pass the clone necks as they all freeze in place. Their heads suddenly fall off or bend into an awkward shape. One head twisted around completely to it's back. They fall and disappear as Christie stands surprised at the sight, she turns back to Anon and sees the back of a name in gold.