Poisons from the Mist Part One

-Country Town-

A better standard for the people in the now Dubbed "Country Town USA", After the traffic from the local Wrestling event, many more eyes have been fixed on this place. New local governor, and deals made thanks to Lisa and her associate Helena to Town repairs and expansions for Homes, Schools and even Farming. Funding for the quality of life for couldn't get any better for everyone around, people holding up their heads a little bit higher as they go about there day.

Kasumi and Anon walk through the calm forest area as they normally do. After a month of low activity from M.I.S.T and their run in with Four, some time with each other was a nice order for their spirits. Time in the warmth of sunshine and natural beauty of Nature clears the mind, as Kasumi tells Anon from time to time.

Kasumi looks to the smiling Anon, "I've never seen master so happy; Training is making him strong, and we're always together. How it's meant to be, Anon is all Mine...." Kasumi is surprised at her own thoughts, she then starts to cuddle with Anons to his surprise. "What's bothering you Super-girl?" she doesn't answer as they continue down there trail. Anon thinks, "Is it about your...Twin?" No answer, but she does grip to Anons arm slightly. Anon thinks for a minute and takes a deep breath "Kasumi, do you think I'm a burden?" Kasumi stops in her tracks as she releases Anons arm. "Master, What kind of a question is that; Of Course Not!" Anon looks around for a moment, "Kasumi, You have been helping for over Two years. Feeding me, Shopping for Me, Cleaning my Room." "It's apart of my Debt with you." Anon then raises his eye brow. "Therapy Sessions? Cooking? Training me in your Clans Techniques, You even go out of your way to scare some of the Lunk heads that try to Extort my Boss." "Well...I" Kasumi is stammers trying to get the words out. "Kasumi we met when we both nearly died! I-" Anon takes a pause for a moment.

Anon looks around at his surroundings thinking back on the past, then back to Kasumi "I don't want you to be weighed down by my probl-" within a blink of an eye she pinches Anons lips together, her ever growing large chest presses against his. He looks to her wide eyed, "Master...This will be the last time we have this conversation." she says with a frightening gleam in her eye. Kasumi releases Anons lips and just as quickly brings her lips to his for swift smooch, and goes back onto his arm. Kasumi face is a bright pink "My reasons for staying go further than my Debt." Anon looks to her for a moment giving a small smile. The two continue their stroll through the forest cool shades.

"How cute....Fufufu~"

-Elsewhere-

The ocean waters crashes against the immaculate cruise ship, The Freedom Survivor. Helena Douglas continues her work in her regal and rather open office. She sits on her computer reviewing and over watching D.O.A Tech business info and traffic. "No notable activities from M.I.S.T, but She was spotted earlier near Country Town. M.I.S.T are letting their snakes out of their holes." Helena thinks for a moment as she stands to her feet and goes to the window looking outside to the rushing ocean waters. She pulls out her phone from her cleavage and makes a call. "Yes, I need a Copter to Country Town Immediately, and have Zack in my stead while I'm away. Personal affairs have arisen." She closes her phone and turns to her computer closing it down. "Time to make some moves for myself, Assassin."

Helena gets a feeling over her and gives a light smile as she knows someone is now in the room with her. "Is there business you have with me, Mr. Hayabusa?" He drops to the ground with his arms crossed. The two former enemies eye each other down for a moment, "You have made quite the foot hold on "Country Town", but even the smallest pebble can make quite the annoyance..." Helena sighs at his Haiku; "Please, I have a flight to catch Mr. Hayabusa." Ryu walks up to Helena with a stern stare. "You've had your eye on that Town before, Kasumi and her friends were just an unexpected intervention." Helena laughs. "You think I'm using them? While I've been searching for ways to push back M.I.S.T in every way that I can, I would not stoop so low to risk Civilians for my gain, regardless of the current disadvantages." Hayabusa looks on her with skepticism. Helena takes a breath, "My intentions are True. The assistance from that group has pushed back M.I.S.T to near standstill, treating dismantling their Labs and elaborate Bases like mer child's games; but now they are starting to realize it." A feeling dawns on Hayabusa as he says, "Christie..." She gives a nod, Some of Hayabusas doubts are settled as he sees the truth of Helenas intentions. A moment of silence befalls the two. Hayabusa turns away taking his leave "I will keep my eye close for any Unruly activity on both sides of this, I'd advise keeping your hands as clean as possible Ms. Douglas, as revenge might lead you again astray into Darkness." Helena looks to Ryu but sees he has already gone.