Timeskip

Nakine was now nine and she was in class waiting for her brother to come get her from class because she was bored. All of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door and Sano Manjiro and Ryuuji Ken walked in with their friend Takemichi. The teacher already knew the drill and Nakine was caught up already so she let her go.
Takemichi: Who is she Mikey-kun?
Mikey: This is my youngest sister, Nakine Sano, if you make her cry i'll kill you.
Takemichi was terrified.
Nakine: Nice to meet you Takemichi.
She said with a smile on her face.
Nakine: Big brother and draken-kun can we go to that new restaurant?
Mikey: Anything for you little sis!
He said while ruffling her hair and draken just nodded his head.
(After they sat down)
Waiter: What would you like to order?
Nakine: I'll take the curry rice.
Draken: Udon
Takemichi: Miso soup
Mikey: Yakisoba, with a flag on top.
Waiter: Alright
The waiter then went back to the kitchen.
Nakine: I heard that that our father is coming to visit...
Mikey looked at her surprised, the last time he visited was when Nakine was three, so he was surprised that that she even remembered him.
Mikey: How'd you find out?
Nakine: He called me, talking about how much he missed his "darling children".
Mikey: Yeah right, if he missed us that much he'd pick up the phone.
Draken was used to this, while Takemichi wasn't, he never thought about how their relationship was with their parents, but in a way it made sense. What other middle schooler could run their own gang without their parents being suspicious.