Chapter 2

I finished streaming as I sighed leaning back in my chair. I picked up my phone looking at it seeing I had a text off of Instagram from @dreamwastaken. Ohh my god.

Dreamwastaken: do you believe me now?
Dreamwastaken: I really enjoyed your stream! It was so good. You're a really good Minecraft player, your layout if so good, and clean. Your sound board kills me, and your alerts are the funniest.
Dreamwastaken: I'm sure you believe me now.

Yes.Tanaka_: lol omg you've got to be kidding me. The Minecraft speed run stream is complimenting a noob. Thank you so much...this is incredible thank you.

Dreamwastaken: of course. I do have a few pointers for your discord tho. I sent you a friend request, can you accept it?

Yes.tanaka_: oh yeah, give me a sec

I closed my phone, pulling up discord on my computer, I saw that he actually did send me a friend request as I accepted it. He must have noticed because he sent a message.

Dream: hey, so I know this is kinda weird and straight forward but can I have your number? I really wanna help you achieve your dreams.

Rookid: oh yeah, uhm I really appreciate this, I do not know how to thank you for this. Are you okay with being a mod? In my discord. 555-123-4567

Dream: thanks. And sure I'm gonna call you, and we're gonna organize your discord together, and I don't want to push the boundaries so let me know when I'm going over the line.

Rookid: no I want everything as perfect as I can make it. I really appreciate this dream.

I smiled as my phone started ringing from someone in Florida. The same state as me. I raised a brow answering the call. "Hello?" I questioned. "Hello, this is Rookid right?" I heard dream. "Yeah, yes. Yes it is. So this must be dream?" I said as he giggled. "Yes. Please don't give out my number. Or I'll give out yours" he said seriously, than giggled at the end. "Okay I swear." I giggled as I sighed. "Okay, so I'm few tweaks I have for your stream is to always ask them if they can hear you, because there were times when you would talk and your alerts would go over your voice and I couldn't hear you that well so I know others couldn't." He said as I nodded going into my OBS settings fixing it for my next stream.

"Okay, awesome. Thank you" I said also writing it down so I could remember. I quickly made dream a mod in my discord also putting out a message that told everyone that the server was going to be down for a few minutes and they were all going to be banned for a few hours except me and one mod. I banned everyone except me and dream for three hours as I smiled. "Okay...okay" I mummbled. "Oh, why didn't I get banned from the server?" Dream asked as I raised a brow. "I thought you said you were gonna help me organize my discord server" I said as he gasped. "Oh yeah, okay I don't really know about discord servers a lot but a lot of my friends do, now all of there's somehow match their own style and yours, just be the way you sound and joke around doesn't seem like you." He started off with.

"Okay, so what should I do?" I questioned. "Well how about instead of something like general, do something like scuffed, roasted, ya know like a joke. Cause you're full of jokes it seems, so make some of the names for your chat a joke ya know?" He said as I nodded writing it down too. "Okay I'm gonna do all of this after we're done talking. I want to write down all of this before I just go in and do it or I'm not going to like it" I said as he cleared his throat. "Okay that's cool. Also, when you go to rank your mods, don't have them all as mods, like give them nicknames ya know? Like the mods that have been there the longest, make them like....uh...i don't know I'm trying to think of a joke or something for them...." he mumbled as I sighed. "Well my Minecraft character is a purple person, in like royalty clothes" I added as he gasped. "You can have them as like different colors of purple. Ya know?" He said as I hummed. "You mean like, the people who have been in it the longest, have them as like lilac, another level as lavender?" I questioned as he giggled. "Yes. Like that would be cool, and than just like people who's rent mods can be the like purple gang ya know? He questioned as I smiled. "I like it I like it this is so cool" I mumbled writing it down.

"Now I have a question for you dream" I said as he hummed. "Okay hit me with it" he said as I sighed looking up from my notebook. "What do I need to change about myself to make myself a better streamer" I asked as he sighed. "You want me to be honest" he asked as I nodded, remembering he couldn't see. "Yes please" I said getting ready to write it down. "What I think you should change about yourself is....absolutely nothing, just be yourself, you seem like a really, goofy, and silly person, it seems like you just like to have fun, you want to make people laugh, giggle, and because you're the only person in your Minecraft server, come up with some new jokes" he said as I chuckled. "A lot of my jokes, is just my ADHD acting up" I chuckled as he giggled. "I remember you saying that you have ADHD. I do too" he mumbled as I nodded.

"Yeah, it's fun sometimes other times it's like crazy, usually on Monday, ya know like MCC. I don't have teammates so I just join a random group and instead of talking to them, I tell chat some of my stories from when I was younger and answer there questions about my story of the day. I use to be a reckless, and wild child, I also tell them like wholesome stories but I do t really have a lot of those but it's mostly just chaotic stories. They seem to really like it" I said as he hummed. "That's good. See people like when other people are being genuine. If you don't let your ADHD be the star of the show and let just yourself be it and whatever pops in your head, be the star of the show not just your ADHD. But both you and your ADHD, be the star of the show they'll enjoy it more. Just be you and that's the best thing you can do." He said as I nodded.

"You take medicine for it?" He asked as I chuckled. "No, no I have never taken medication for my ADHD. You?" I asked as he hummed. "Yeah I did when I was in school, and because of it, it wouldn't make me pay attention to what I needed to pay attention to, so I would like doodle in my notebook but than once I started the medication, I still didn't pay attention in class and I wouldn't doodle in my notebook. Than they thought I needed glasses, and than soon I just had to be homeschooled" he explained as I nodded. "That's crazy. I really don't know how to respond to that I'm sorry" I said as he sighed. "It's no big deal. It's all good." He said as I hummed. "Okay so, I told you what I think you should change. Tomorrow when you stream, I will completely understand if you don't change anything. But I hope you have a wonderful stream tomorrow. I might join after mine if you're still streaming" he said as I nodded.

"Okay thank you dream. I really appreciate this" I smiled. "Alright. Goodnight Rookid." He said. "Haley" I said. "Huh" he asked as I cleared my throat. "My names haley, that doesn't go anywhere though" I said as he giggled. "Alright. My names clay, which I'm sure you already knew that" he said as he sighed. "No. I actually didn't know that" I mumbled. "Well, you do now. Goodnight Haley, get some sleep, have a wonderful night" he said as I smiled. "Okay, goodnight clay" I said as he hummed than hung up. I internally screamed as I started to fix my discord and make tweaks to the things dream suggested.