please oh please read this

heyy guys. i haven't posted in a month.. oops.

anyways, i was reading through random comments on tiktok and i'm about to throw hands with some people. the fuckin' audacity they have to spread shit around. some i feel like are fake but either way, it's not funny and cool to spread things around. i of course am not going into detail or speak upon the events that have happened besides what i'm saying now.

if you are one of these people spreading things you're not suppose to, please leave my page. i don't accept that kind behavior here.

here on my account, i accept everyone and who ever they enjoy watching. whether the person they watch got cancelled, they are still welcome (as long as it's no child groomer and anything like that). as long as you guys don't do anything that oversteps ANYONES boundaries.

but anyways, i hope you guys got the memo from this. i don't attend this to be rude in anyway. thank you if you read all of this.

ALSO!!

i'm starting school next wednesday so i'm gonna be even more occupied but i'm gonna try my best to post. i have been reading the comments and i laugh my ass off at every one (mostly on the dream chapters lmao).

i've seen a lot of requests for other dsmp members so i will be adding them soon to the preferences and making their own chapters!

anyways, i hope you all have an amazing day and i love you all so much!! <3