Bye NYC, Hello LA

"LIA WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" Amelia wakes up exhausted, she sees Liv jumping on her bed. She looks at the clock...it only 2AM! "Liv, how much coffee did you have?"
"Enough for me to be awake"
Amelia walks out of her room with Liv. She look like a mess Amelia sees the suitcases already pack and waiting at the entrance.

Half an hour has passed.
Amelia has no make up except for lipgloss...she's wearing a black oversized hoodie, black Lululemon leggings and some Air Force 1s.
Liv has concealer, mascara and lipgloss. She's wearing crop top, sweats and Air Force 1s.
Both of the girls have great fashion but they are going to the airport, no big deal.

On the plane the girls where talking about school,cute boys, all the drama online and more. The girls mom was talking to her sister on the phone and dad was sleeping, loudly. Amelia decided to post on Insta because Liv was sleeping...

 Amelia decided to post on Insta because Liv was sleeping

Cap: MISS YOU NYC for now :)
Liked by: Devi.vishwakumar and others

Amelia's POV:
After we left the airport we got to our new house.  Big modern 2 story house, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and did I mention it had a pool. Anyways, after everything came in we unpacked my room was cool if I had to put it as a style it would probably be preppy (you can do your own style if you don't like it).

Just chilling in the living room with my family but my dad had to leave, he owns he's own business and has meetings all the time.
"Lia and Liv we're going to your neighbour's house give them goodie bags as a gift from their new neighbours." My mom said. Liv and I groaned but oh well. It was boiling hot som I asked my mom to wait till I got dressed. 5 minutes later I came back with a crop top (matching with Liv). My mom rang the doorbell and oh...

-
-
-
-
-
Hi! Hope you enjoyed this chapter please give me ideas if you have any :)