Second chances?

Btw is like the holidays Rn in the story.
It's been a few days after the party. Vinnie and I decided if it was best to stay at friends.I'm just chilling in my room until I hear the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs and opened the door looking up from my phone "Hello, how can I help-" I saw it was Paxton so I shut the door but he slides his foot making the door not close. "Come on, just let me talk to you" I groaned.

"Look I didn't mean to get mad at you. I'm just super overprotective of my sister. We can hangout and talk it out "
"alright. When though"
"tomorrow?"
"She can't do tomorrow she has a photo shoot." My mom adds in.
"Next week?"
"Family reunion but I'm sure you can come" my mom adds in again.
"ok great thank you Mrs Mathews. See you next week Amelia".

"LIV COME DOWN HERE" my mom yells.
Liv runs like lightning down the stairs.
"Yes mom"
"Alright girls tomorrow you guys have a shoot for Calvin Klein, bikini shoot, a shoot with your friends what's their name the hype something. I also got a shoot for you guys for siblings so a sibling shoot. Tomorrow is Calvin Klein (Wednesday), Thursday bikini and sibling shoot and Saturday is with hype. Add those to your schedule also add on Monday family reunion." Liv and I nod.