Secret 1 and new guy?

There was a knock on the door, the person was knocking repeatedly.Paxton took his friend out of me and kissed me. Him and I both put our clothes back on and I decided to get out of the room and hide in the bathroom.

While  I was walking to the bathroom, a girl with down-syndrome came to me she had blonde hair, very pretty. "Hi, I'm Rebecca. What are you doing in my house?" "I'm Amelia call me Lia though and I'm Paxton's friend but someone came in so I left" "come to my room I need help on my outfit"
-
"Ripped jeans 100 per-" I said but I got cut off. Paxton looked furious. "Why are you in my sisters room? And BECCA I TOLD NEVER TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS" "Calm down, I was just about to leave. She invited me to help her with an outfit. Bye Bec you have my number so, if you wanna hangout text me" I said smiling at Rebecca.
-
"Amelia, can you go grocery shopping for me. The list is on the table" "OK mom see you in a bit"
-
I arrived to the grocery store and decided to text Paxton.

Pax🤎✨

Lia🔥
Hi Paxton, I understand your mad at me. but don't tell anyone that we hooked up coz if you do I'm gonna die and haunt you for the rest of your life maybe even murder you. Fyi karma is real.
😁
Seen

-
If you don't know I'm 5'8 (5'7.5) so I don't have a problem getting stuff on the shelf but the shelves at this super market were like 6'1 and the last thing on mom's list was salad dressing. An idiot would put it on the tallest shelf, guess the worker is an idiot. 

"Do you need help" a low voice said behind me "yes please" I responded and moved over. He got the bottle of dressing and gave it to me, I turned over and a guy probably a senior muscular with tattoos." What's your name?" He asked "Amelia but I mostly go by Lia" "nice to meet you Amelia, I'm Vinnie but I have to go bye" "bye"