Swim meet

Cap: going to a swim meet

Cap: going to a swim meet. Yay ig...@itslivdavis
Liked by PaxtonHY and others

Comments:
PaxtonHY: the brunette is 🔥
User234:I'm jealous
itslivdavis: luv you💜💜💜
livandliaforever: I'm a fan page of both of you :)
Happyameliaandolivia: Beautiful 🤩
CooldudeTrent:Olivia is hot

I pulled out the note that Paxton put in my pocket, it was his number I decided to text him after the meet. I wasn't betraying Devi was I. I mean its just his number.
I decided to just stay in my outfit and gossiped with Liv while texting the girls...

The Girls💜🔥✨

Devi✨: are we meeting at Liv and Lia's house?
Elenor💜: are we?

Lia:
Yea at my place address: 35 Broadway avenue

Fab🤎: cya then

The girls arrived we got in my car ,a basic white Range Rover.
"OMG! Amelia your so lucky imagine living next to Paxton Hall Yoshida!" Devi screamed.

[At the meet]
The meet was about to start I asked the girls if they wanted any food or drinks "I'd like a sprite, Devi will have a Pepsi and Fab will have an apple juice" I knew what Liv wanted and she gave me a $5 note.

I hear someone getting out of the pool. I'm walking to the snack store when I hear heavy breathing on my neck and arms wrapped around my waistline. "Stop Paxton! There's no way I'm getting with you...Devi has a mega crush on you and as her friend your off limits. Also thanks a lot for getting me wet!" I groan " here have my towel just bring it back to me after the meet." I push him off me and get the towel.

"Hi there, what can I get for you?" The enthusiastic girl asked "Hi could I get a sprite,Pepsi,apple juice, 2 waters." "Yea sure that would be $12" "oh shoot...umm one second"

I ring Liv "Hey Liv! Can you bring me $2 I'll pay you back" "hey Lia can't currently in the toilet sorry" "oh that's fine bye" I end the call. "Could I be right back let me just not have 2 waters can I have one" "year sure $9 thanks" I give her $9 and run to the girls I give them their drinks and left one there for Liv.

I run out to my car and find a dollar I also put the towel in my trunk. When I went back in the hall. Paxton showed me a dollar " wow, you have money" "here take it you look dead" "thanks pax" I walk past him as I hear him whisper to me "ooo nickname I like it little peach"

After the meet:
Paxton came to the girls "You did so good Paxton" Devi complimented. Paxton looked over at me. I knew I was suppose to compliment him. "You did alright, come on girls were leaving."

I decided to drop Devi off first since she was the closest. I decided to ask El and Fab "how obsessed is Devi to Paxton"
"She's really obsessed since the 4 grade"
"So, if Paxton dated one of her best friends she would kill the best friend"
"Absolutely correct, why?"
I gulped "no reason pretend we never had this conversation"