A New beginning

Before I start I just wanna say that Andrea and Nitro are the same person (Nitros human name is Andrea)

Nitro woke up and stretched, she started walking then transforms into her vehicle mode, her holoform appears and she's heading to the school that Ethan was talking about, this was very intriguing for Nitro, she found humans fascinating and fun, she walks up to the school and then walks into the office, the vice principal looked at her lowering her glasses "How may I help you young lady?" Nitro looks around then looks back at the vice principal "Uh yes, I'd like to go here, is there something I need to do or sign?" She raises a brow "Yes these but you know you need a parent or guardian to sign these papers right?" Nitro didn't know what that was but then she thinks, and has an idea "There at home I can bring these papers back once they sign them" The Vice principal shrugs her shoulder "Ok then be back by 7:00 am" Nitro nods and leaves to her car and sits there, she signs everything making it look like someone else signed it, she read where it said 'last name' and 'middle name' then remembered that all humans have there own unique name and so she puts as her full human name 'Andrea lily Lopez"

She waited til it was 6:40 am and then went inside to give them to the Vice Principal "Ok, I'll talk to the Principal, here's your schedule and books" the vice principal gives her the stuff she needs and goes to her car again to read the books and she learns most of the human stuff and then she hadn't noticed that it was almost 7:00 am she gets out and puts her books in her bag "Ok 'Andrea', first day of school, never knew that after the war I would try and blend in with humans but I guess I am now, good luck Nitro." She closes her car door and starts walking into the school, she looks at her schedule and it shows her locker number and code, she puts her stuff in and grabs out 2 of her books out for her first class Oh Primus.. Nitro is a bit nervous, some people look at her hair, it has lime a lime streak in it and dark green hair in it tied in a messy bun, she starts walking to her class, she walks in and she's the teacher "Hey um ma'am, where do I sit?" She points and she sits down waiting for the class to start then a bell rings, school has started "I am so sorry I am late again Ms. Appleberry" someone barges in, Nitro ignores it waiting for the teacher to talk "It's alright Ethan just don't be late again, now please sit down everyone we have a new student" everyone looks at Her and she starts feeling uncomfortable "Ms Lopez why don't you introduce yourself" Nitro really didn't feel like it "I don't feel comfortable sharing stuff about me Miss" Ethan notices her and sees that they are sitting next to each other, then Nitro sees him "Oh hi" she whispered Ethan, Ethan whispers back "I noticed you just joined, did you transfer?" "Yeah cause I just moved into jasper" he gives a thumbs up and they keep quiet until their 3rd class was over

"Hey so you wanna hangout at my house after school?" Ethan and Nitro walk down the hallway "Yeah sure not much to-" She paused Energon reserves low "You good?" Ethan puts his hand on her shoulder "Yeah just hungry, let's go get some food"

They sit down and eat "Wow, this food is awful" Ethan laughs "Yeah it is, you want some of my chips?" Nitro snatches them "Anything but this weird muck" "That's a hot dog" "No that is not-"
Nitro heard fighting outside of the school, she grabs Ethan and drags him with her "Hey wha-"

The red head from yesterday was bulling a kid with black hair "If you think that motorcycle of yours looks better than my car you got a whole lotta nerve." He pushes him, Andrea goes down the stairs to get closer "Oh hello beautiful great to see you again" he smiled "Dude, YOU have a lot of fucking nerve thinking that I'd ever be around you or even be your friend with you picking on people like him" Ethan just watches and does nothing "You talk a lotta smack for a pretty girl don't ya?" He responds, She helps him up as two other kids were near him, one looked very young with an orange shirt and the other had pink and black hair, He isn't happy with what is happening "Hey your that girl that was at the gas station with your ugly green Honda Accord custom, also nice jacket, mind if I take it" he snatches Nitros sweater revealing her tattoo, the 3 other kids saw it and it looked look they seen a ghost, Nitro wondered why. "I'm going to beat your ass if you don't give my sweater back." He laughs "what are you gonna do? Talk me to death?" Nitro punches him in his face and  his nose bleeds, she grabs her sweater "Watch ya self, asshole." He wipes the blood off of his face "Oh so you have the guts to hit me don't ya?" Vince scoffs "Oh so you want me to break your back next?" Vince eyes widen "No." she smiles "Good, now get the fuck out of my face before I do so." He starts walking away "I'll be back for you guys, you'll See." He leaves, Nitro looked at the kids "Hey are you guys alright? I hope he didn't hurt y'all in anyway" They stood silent, Nitro was getting very bad feelings about them being so slient "Dude, why do you have that tattoo?" The girl said, Nitro didn't know how to respond, she quickly put her jacket back on "Miss?" The younger one asked, without thinking she ran to her car "Hey wait!" Jack yelled and she started driving away.

Her holoform disappeared and she went to her pod, she got there and she sat in it, scared "I hope the auto bots don't find me here.." she calls Ethan, she knows that she just ran off in the middle of school and he's probably worried about her, she calls him "Hello Ethan speaking how may I help?" Nitro sighs "Hey Ethan" Ethan gasps "are you alright? I told the teachers that you got sick and had to go home- wait why does your voice sound a bit more loud and kinda static" Nitro mentally face palms "Come to that place we first met at 9:00 pm, alright?" Ethan gets more confused and concerned "A-Alright" she hangs up and drives, making her holoform appear

Ethan walks to the gas station and then sees Nitro "ANDREA!! Are you alright!?" Nitro laughs "I'm fine, I just wanna talk.. you know?" Ethan chuckles "Why? Something wrong?" Nitro rubs her arm "No but I just need a friend right now to talk to, I had a rough day." Ethans eyes widened a tad bit "Oh I'm sorry, do you wanna talk about it?" Nitro nods "Alrighty, but uh why did you make me come to the gas station we met at?" He chuckles again "Well, it felt like a good idea at the time" Nitro looks up at the stars, sighing, she sits on the hood of the car "So, what did you wanna talk about?" Ethan sits with her "I've been, getting a lot of flashbacks with me and my friend, bad ones." Nitros tone changes "May I ask... what happened with you two?" Nitro looks at him "He betrayed me, and he killed someone close to me" Ethans eyes widen "Oh my gosh that escalated quickly- I am so sorry Andrea-" she looked down at her feet and frowned "How in the world did he get away with murder?!" Nitro was silent "I...I don't know, it happened a long time ago" Ethan put his hand on her shoulder "Hey it's gonna be ok, I'm here for you" Nitro looked at him and smiled "Thanks."

Edit: oK so if you haven't read my author ls note I'd recommend doing so, but anyways I edited this chapter cause I don't want Nitro and Ethan to meet up so soon cause I'm realizing that it's kinda unrealistic like if you were an alien and you met a human and only knew them for 2 days would you reveal that your an alien to that human? No, so I changed it up a bit!